iTwink Status Thread

Orcgasm said:
There is a server. It is pretty much done, the rest of fixes that I can do are mostly housekeeping stuff.

There were over 40 people online at one point. It was down for 1 day for maintenance. Now there are fewer than 10 that actively check the thread then try to play.

I'm not abandoning the project, just lying in wait.

I never said I would not put it up until I get more players, that is twisting my words.

Hmm... okay, then I must have misinterpreted your meaning slightly, my bad. But i still think what I said would be the right thing to do. Get the server online 24/7 (except when its down for mainetance, which should be announced in this thread beforehand), spread the word on all forums/servers, then we'll get more players.

What I was trying to say in my previous post was that people don't find it worth the hassle to make an account and stuff, when the server is not online. I know what the situation is, but it's hard to convince others about joining, which is why we don't get more activity.

Me neither :(

Quelfep said:
I wish people like you would die in a fire really painfully.

My younger brother passed out into a cooking fire, and suffered 3rd degree burns all across his arm, chest, and face. Do you wish that upon somebody else?

Orcgasm said:
My younger brother passed out into a cooking fire, and suffered 3rd degree burns all across his arm, chest, and face. Do you wish that upon somebody else?

s'alright

just let him release his prepubescent anger

too bad this thread is a big gay flame fest... maybe thats why no one feels like checking in all the fucking time to see if the server is up, which it almost definitely wont be.

stop bickering

Orcgasm said:

If its someone like beerform, yes

To the people who are flaming and thinking its hurting me that you don't want to play on this server:

I dont give a flying fuck if people play or not. If you want to play, go for it, I really and honestly don't care. The only reason i dont put it up is that people dont play. No problem for me whatsoever.

I have checken this thread every day for like 2 weeks, and when the server was online i tried to login but couldn't, but thats not the point, the point is that i realy want to hear if u Orc, has quited this projekt, cuz then i won't waste my time looking this thread all over every day!

But i still appreciate your work on this projekt, because no1 told you to do, you and the other guys just did it!

So Orc, is there anything we as a community can do to help get this server up and running. I understand you don't feel there is enough activity to warrant putting it up, but the only way to fix that is to keep the server online, that way its popularity will spread and others will be able to try it out.

If the community continues to donate, what exactly is the drawback for you?

You have already put in alot of hardwork, so why waste it?

choom said:
So Orc, is there anything we as a community can do to help get this server up and running. I understand you don't feel there is enough activity to warrant putting it up, but the only way to fix that is to keep the server online, that way its popularity will spread and others will be able to try it out.

If the community continues to donate, what exactly is the drawback for you?

You have already put in alot of hardwork, so why waste it?

Agreed. ;o

Users who are viewing this thread