iTwink Status Thread

cologne said:
where is this server located?

will US people get 10ms and EU people 5000?

Located in the US, i think.. tho i live in norway and i have 250 ms most times so you should be fine aswell.. ;)

loving the server, hunters have lost the passive 15% ranged haste though.

when it's not busy ms isn't a prob, only 140 here and i'm from england.

ca't wait till it goes proffessional hosted

Just for the attention of everyone:

The game version that is hosted on the private server is PRE PATCH 3.1! Human preception, ammo not stacking to 1000, several pieces of gear have their older stats, etc.

This does play a bit of havoc with sorting things out :p Also the server does get very very laggy when there's more than 2 people on the screen Stunted ;)

-X

i know that, but considering that this is hosted from a laptop it's pretty good ;)

It needs alot of work but it has some serious potential.

Yes, many items are still their pre-3.1 versions. If anyone could compile a list of items to be fixed/updated, I can do that as my next project.

im getting not able to connect a lot, im assuming this is because im on the current 3.2 patch

which patch should i downpatch to for this to work?

Alyeon said:
im getting not able to connect a lot, im assuming this is because im on the current 3.2 patch

which patch should i downpatch to for this to work?

It is on the currecnt patch. It may be a different issue on your end. Clear your cache, check your realmlist, and make sure you made an account =]

Orcgasm said:
It is on the currecnt patch. It may be a different issue on your end. Clear your cache, check your realmlist, and make sure you made an account =]

I don't think the server is up, because the account creation webpage doesn't open up. Not to mention when I try to log in I get "Cannot connect please... etc".

-X

Orcgasm said:
cache is cleared, realm list is fine and im using the account i was playing on yesterday

no clue to what is wrong

Doing a flat restart, I'll post again in a few minutes.

Server will be down for most of today according to Orcgasm. He is planning to move over to the new server soon though so patience please!

-X

Xailter said:
Server will be down for most of today according to Orcgasm. He is planning to move over to the new server soon though so patience please!

-X

Yeah - just a view days/hours of patience and it's going to be magnificent.

Orcgasm said:
Server ONLINE!

Set realmlist itwink.servegame.org

Create an account at itwink.servegame.org and join in the fun today!

Donation System is Online! [USD Only]

Click the Donate Button on the Website to partake!

$5.00 - A Tabard of your Choice

$10.00 - Title and Tabard of your Choice

More Rewards for Larger Donations will be considered at a later date.

Updates on status? ;) as I think it ain't online atm, atleast I can't logon

Heeljoo said:
Well, i was able to get on, however as soon as I did it crashed.

Again.

>_< i think i'm cursed.

Its been going up and down for the past hour or so, give it a minute or 2 it will come back.

Users who are viewing this thread