iTwink Status Thread

Its down again!

But thank you for making this realm!!

Btw. Hierloom chests didnt work i think, and aqua ring of the monkey!

Keep op the good work!!

Heeljoo said:
realm just went down methinks

e: right as I got online, too.

e2: and again.

e3: this thing seems to be REALLY unstable atm.

We just wanted to get something up and running. Its hosted on my shitty laptop with wireless internet connection.

We are working on a dedicated host.

Orcgasm said:
We just wanted to get something up and running. Its hosted on my shitty laptop with wireless internet connection.

We are working on a dedicated host.

NP, you're doing more than I am. Just gets a little frustrating.

Heeljoo said:
NP, you're doing more than I am. Just gets a little frustrating.

Its worse for me =[

Everytime it goes down, I feel like "Oh crap, all these people were playing and having fun and I have to fix it quick"

Orcgasm said:
Its worse for me =[

Everytime it goes down, I feel like "Oh crap, all these people were playing and having fun and I have to fix it quick"

/hug

fake edit: just crashed again

/RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Are battle.net merged accounts working with this? I've changed the realmlist.wtf file appropriately:

Code:
set realmlist itwink.servegame.org

\\set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com

set realmlistbn ""

set portal eu

I have registered a username and password with success, it gets to handshaking phase and then says information is invalid.

elesian said:
Are battle.net merged accounts working with this? I've changed the realmlist.wtf file appropriately:

Code:

set realmlistbn ""

set portal eu

I have registered a username and password with success, it gets to handshaking phase and then says information is invalid.

You need to create an account to play on this server. Click Orcgasm's sig link!

-X

elesian said:

Code:

set realmlistbn ""

set portal eu

Has no relation to battle.net

Have done.

Just an update - i think merging with battle.net integrates something into the wow directory. Even if i DELETE my realmlist.wtf file, or edit it completely, the WoW client will still log on to offical EU servers if i input my username/password. Help!

My point is that with battle.net accounts something may be integrated or used elsewhere for realmlist. Deleting my .wtf file, or using your set realmlist makes no difference to how wow connects. If I do try using the username and password from you, blizzard returns around as invalid password because it does not EXIST on THEIR SERVERS.

If it is not battle.net, what else could it be?

elesian said:
Have done.

Just an update - i think merging with battle.net integrates something into the wow directory. Even if i DELETE my realmlist.wtf file, or edit it completely, the WoW client will still log on to offical EU servers if i input my username/password. Help!

delete the "\\set realmlist..." part of it.

also, just log on with your username/password you set for itwink.servegame.org...

If that is it, i dont know.

I can log onto battle.net as well onto my main account and it doesnt affect me in any way. Dont type in your battle.net email, just type in your username/password to itwink...

.. server down? It won't work :[

Same problem here. I've made everything correctly.

edit:

finished to log in and get kicked 30 seconds later. Server's offline now. :)

You got in just as the first D/C in over 3 hours came on, xD

Its up now if people are still wanting to get on.

Users who are viewing this thread