iTwink Status Thread

Orcgasm

rip fishin buddies
Server OFFLINE

Set realmlist itwink.servegame.org

Create a forum and game account at our forums and join in the fun today!

Donation System is Online! [USD Only]

Click the Donate Button on the Website to partake!

$5.00 - A Tabard of your Choice

$10.00 - Title and Tabard of your Choice

More Rewards for Larger Donations will be considered at a later date.

ip83s7.gif

xehkm0.gif

egmoller said:
And i cant get my account working :/

1. Go to http://itwink.servegame.org/ fill in your desired Username and Password tick you have TBC and WOTLK (you must have these to log on to this server since they are at the latest patch I presume). Submit and it should say "SUPER COOL AWESOME WORKNESS".

2. Go to your WoW folder you use for live servers (Usually in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft) then go to Data -> enGB my folder only had one folder in it.

3. Then once you're in the Data\enGB folder open up the file called realmlist.wtf you can open it with notepad. This is what I had originally and you will want to make a copy of for live servers so you can still logon.

set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com

set realmlistbn ""

set portal eu

and all you need to do is change set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com to set realmlist itwink.servegame.org

4. Once you've done this then just open up WoW like you usually do - and enter your Username and Password you chose for step 1.

So changing to following:

back and forth allows you to play on the live realms/private realm?

Also, is there any way Blizzard can discover this? I'm guessing it is bannable?

Metamorfos said:
So changing to following:

back and forth allows you to play on the live realms/private realm?

Also, is there any way Blizzard can discover this? I'm guessing it is bannable?

Probably, but what the hell I quit my old account ages ago mainly because I was fed up of paying for bugger all games since the patch! Hop on for some fun either way.

-X

I'm on the same account as my brother and he is not really fan of twinking hehe. So I need to know if it is reliable to switch back and forth between live and private realms. :(

Metamorfos said:
I'm on the same account as my brother and he is not really fan of twinking hehe. So I need to know if it is reliable to switch back and forth between live and private realms. :(

\\ <--means a commented line that won't be read

\\ set realmlist itwink.servegame.org

will let you play on the official realms. Just delete the "\\" and put it on the line below and you can get on the private realm easily. Switch back when you want to go back to the official realms.

-X

Metamorfos said:

Could also just make a copy of your WoW folder. Use the copy for the private server.

Even if Warden would notice you playing on a private server, I doubt Blizzard could do much about it. Been playing on private servers plenty and I'm still around.

Oh and, yay for me! Just made an account here on forum and on the server so: First post :)

My GF and I are interested in this...

But Im not sure wtf im doing to get this all set up. Made an account and all that...But im lost lol

**EDIT**

Nevermind =D

Remember when u change the relmlist, you havent actually changed it until you save it. Easy way is just to press the x in the upper right corner and it asks you "do you want to change the file" then press yes.

Sorry everyone, its up. I came back from a walk and I had about 12 error windows popping up. I fixed it though.

*Working on Alliance Mall shortly*

Users who are viewing this thread