It's time to say goodbye

Good luck on future adventures irl and in-game, i wish you good fortune and good health!

I appreciate everything you did for the community Chops, there were not many as level headed as yourself.

In particular, your ceaseless efforts to promote an honorable playstyle despite the often controversial nature of our chosen niche.

So long, and thanks for all the tips!

Hey Chops, just want to say thanks for all you have done in this bracket and for twinks and this website. I always found your responses to be mature and level-headed which isn’t always common amongst twinks.

I used to enjoy watching ur Vlog on my lunch breaks :)

The gravitational pulls in your life have shifted and it’s important you do what’s right for Chops. WoW isn’t going away so don’t be shy to pop in from time to time, always appreciate your presence here. Didn’t get to do much in game with u due to time differences, but was always frightening running into the dwarf and his big sword in arena…… o_O

All the best with your future endeavours, and don’t forget…. keep going full beast mode in all u do! :cool:

Many thanks!

I wish you the best of luck Chops. We rarely seen eye to eye, but credit it due for what you've done, and the time spent on/in the community. I myself have step away from the game. I can't say for how long, if not forever. But we all know how the word forever works with WoW .

Thank you for your service!

was always interesting reading your posts/opinions.
I also respect the endurance over the years ;-) im sure your profile pic wasn't just random selection, when u first chose it lmao.

From what i remember, you always kept it professional and respectful, even during disagreements.

/salute and GL!

Huge /salute to one of the classiest individuals I encountered during my time in WoW.

In particular, your ceaseless efforts to promote an honorable playstyle despite the often controversial nature of our chosen niche.

Your 'Are We The Baddies' vlog echoed my own approach to the game. You and the Firefighters sat firmly entrenched on the good end of our Scumbag Spectrum and as career Horde that was something I very much appreciated and respected. You guys were a thing of beauty during some of the uglier times in the 20s. It was an influence I hadn't felt in the bracket since the time of Yde, Rhaellia, and all of the other happy little standouts during the heyday of the AP era. I hope your legacy inspires more players to proudly don the white hat.

Thanks for all of the picnics and Disco Rays.

captain-america-good-man.gif

Last edited:
It sucks that the twink community is losing someone as passionate as you but on the other hand it's cool that you managed to move on after all the time you've dedicated and all the responsibilities you've taken. Good luck in future endeavours and hopefully you have the same fun you did with twinking:PeepoGlad:

Users who are viewing this thread