It's this thread again: what should I grab before I FC my Paladin?

She's Alliance atm. Need items for all specs. Also, this is the gear I'm planning to roll with for Holy, constructive criticism appreciated:

Profiler - Wowhead

That's solid, I might try that set up. change bracers to steel-clasp? did you already get teh 2X seal of argas? I got one of each so I could go ret but I guess what you have would be the best set up for healing.

@notoriousthf, I'm planning to heal most of the time, but I'll throw a HoJ now and maybe some judgements. And about the boots, I'm not sure, wanna try this full mail set-up.

@Missboom, I already took the time grabbing 2 AGMs, so I'll just wear them. I'll probably be pissed because I didn't bring an insignia tho.

@Grabco, I'd change to Steel-clasp if I had them. :/ And I have only gotten one of them atm, will faction change next week (probably), that's just how my gear most likely will look like.

Xposure said:
She's Alliance atm. Need items for all specs. Also, this is the gear I'm planning to roll with for Holy, constructive criticism appreciated:

Profiler - Wowhead

Im FCeing on my hpala with almost similar set as you, i just use Deadskull shield and Steel-Clasped Bracers, working on second AGM (3/12)

edit: tauren would be better race for more hp and war stomp, it's really useful if melee classes hitting, you get time for extra FoL.

I probably start use The Blessed Hammer of Grace when i have enough honor, you lose 1 stamina but gain 3 resilence.

Stunggix said:
Im FCeing on my hpala with almost similar set as you, i just use Deadskull shield and Steel-Clasped Bracers, working on second AGM (3/12)

edit: tauren would be better race for more hp and war stomp, it's really useful if melee classes hitting, you get time for extra FoL.

I probably start use The Blessed Hammer of Grace when i have enough honor, you lose 1 stamina but gain 3 resilence.

Nice, Deadskull is aight too. I'm going Belf because I think they look better. And I was looking at The Blessed Hammer of Grace as well, I'm not sure which is better.

Sorry for doublepost, but need to bump the thread. No one actually answered my main question: what should I grab before I FC my Paladin? Need stuff for all specs, anything that might become useful at all.

OH! faction change!!! is that keeshan's bandana still available? if so do that quest and get the bravo company signet while you are at it. Also, you need to get sparkmetal bracers they are great for switching it up to ret when you need a break from fcing. Out of all the alliance gear I probably use sparkmetal bracers the most. Horde really has all of the crit gear for holy and shockadin gear sets.

edit: forgot to add the band of argas/seal of argas. You have indicated that you are going with 2X seal of argas. These are the best rings in the game right now but I would advise to get 1 for each spec. The reason is that while the rings are themselves BIS they are not necessarily BIS when used together depending on what you are gearing for.

Grabco said:
OH! faction change!!! is that keeshan's bandana still available? if so do that quest and get the bravo company signet while you are at it. Also, you need to get sparkmetal bracers they are great for switching it up to ret when you need a break from fcing. Out of all the alliance gear I probably use sparkmetal bracers the most. Horde really has all of the crit gear for holy and shockadin gear sets.

edit: forgot to add the band of argas/seal of argas. You have indicated that you are going with 2X seal of argas. These are the best rings in the game right now but I would advise to get 1 for each spec. The reason is that while the rings are themselves BIS they are not necessarily BIS when used together depending on what you are gearing for.

The bandana is still available.

Grabco said:

you can ticket gms to change the rings for you..

Did some changes to my old set, and made profiles for my Ret and Prot set too.

Holy set

Prot set

Ret set

I decided to add BoA helms this time. Also, I'm not quite hit capped in my Prot set, but I couldn't find a clever way to cap without going much over cap... any ideas?

Btw, I choose to wear Silver-Linked Footguards because Savage Trodders are ugly.

EDIT: Did some changes to the Prot and Ret set in order to get hit capped, open to suggestions still though.

notoriousthf said:
Heavenknight @ Sargeras - Game - World of Warcraft

It's how I'm hitcapped. I'ma switch my belt to cobrahn's once i get boa shoulders and an agm.

I'ma switch back to satchel belt once I buy the boa helm.

On your prot set, you don't need the shield because that setup you have is hit capped already. Use redbeard crest.

14 hit is hitcap for Nelfs.

Also: Seal of Wrynn, or Band of Argas? It's 3 Agi 4 Int vs 2 Str.

Users who are viewing this thread