It's this thread again: what should I grab before I FC my Paladin?

Kore nametooshort said:
Jelly....?

jelly.jpg

@ notoriousthf, I'll defo go with 2x Seal of Argas then, ty.

And Kore, would you say 14 hit rating is needed for my Prot and Ret set?

Xposure said:
jelly.jpg

@ notoriousthf, I'll defo go with 2x Seal of Argas then, ty.

And Kore, would you say 14 hit rating is needed for my Prot and Ret set?

You horde? If not then no. If you're chasing nelf FCs all day long then i'd consider it, but since most dedicated FCs are pallies i'd say no. Carry about a 7% hit set though, just in case.

notoriousthf said:
I'm assuming holy is your FC and prot is for dps, correct?

If so, it's a good set up. You should be at around 1.5k health if I calculated correctly, since the talent tree in wowhead isn't including the 15% stamina.

Holy is for healing really, I just wanted a lot of stam. But Prot is for DPS, yes.

EDIT: is SF really BiS? I mean, let's look apart from the fact that SF costs a ton while Legionnaire's Sword is free and easily obtainable. Let's say I already have a SF.

EDIT2: can anyone find a shirt that looks fairly well together with Cobrahn's Grasp?

Xposure said:
Holy is for healing really, I just wanted a lot of stam. But Prot is for DPS, yes.

EDIT: is SF really BiS? I mean, let's look apart from the fact that SF costs a ton while Legionnaire's Sword is free and easily obtainable. Let's say I already have a SF.

EDIT2: can anyone find a shirt that looks fairly well together with Cobrahn's Grasp?

I don't like shadowfang on paladin. It's a good item without a doubt, but I like butcher's slicer and wsg sword over it simply because it actually has stats that could benefit. And it's too reliant on ppm, which is not something I'm up for.

Of course, that's my own opinion.

Grabco said:
Slippers of Unturned Loyalties - Item - World of Warcraft I use these to get a little extra int and +5 hit chant for my ret set. You could use this on a prot set too. Let's face it we need a little extra int for those exos these days.

Hmm, those boots doesn't look bad. I don't really lose much stats either.

EDIT: nvm, I need the bracers from that quest.

EDIT2: 4 str 4 int 3 agi or 7 stam 5 crit?

i would get good stamina gear for great health point pool and rum from durnholde in ss inn or buy on AH. When u done this i think u are ready 2 fc.

ohh wait u mean flag carrie or faction change? Oo

Xposure said:
Hmm, those boots doesn't look bad. I don't really lose much stats either.

EDIT: nvm, I need the bracers from that quest.

EDIT2: 4 str 4 int 3 agi or 7 stam 5 crit?

Why do you need the bracers from that quest when you are going to FXfer and get better ones on alliance side.

Edit: I use enough int to pump out 1 additional Exorcism. Think about it 1 more exorcism is so much more damage than even a small amount of Str can give you.

Grabco said:
Why do you need the bracers from that quest when you are going to FXfer and get better ones on alliance side.

Edit: I use enough int to pump out 1 additional Exorcism. Think about it 1 more exorcism is so much more damage than even a small amount of Str can give you.

In case you didn't notice, I wear them in my Holy set. If I wear the Alliance version, I'll be 1 hit away from cap, which is lame. And, well, I usually don't exo spam till I'm completely oom.

Xposure said:
In case you didn't notice, I wear them in my Holy set. If I wear the Alliance version, I'll be 1 hit away from cap, which is lame. And, well, I usually don't exo spam till I'm completely oom.

what was your thinking behind using a +3 hit ret/prot item in a holy set that is not BIS for either ret or Prot? just Pick up the +4 hit boots and just use those in your holy set instead.

Edit: sorry, from what you showed us it looks like you know how to gear a paladin and I really like the high armor from your original post. I just disagree with your choice to pick up the +3 hit "Bracers of the most trusted" on a paladin. because once BOA helms come out you could gear +4hit boots +4 hit helm.

Users who are viewing this thread