It's this thread again: what should I grab before I FC my Paladin?

Grabco said:
what was your thinking behind using a +3 hit ret/prot item in a holy set that is not BIS for either ret or Prot? just Pick up the +4 hit boots and just use those in your holy set instead.

Edit: sorry, from what you showed us it looks like you know how to gear a paladin and I really like the high armor from your original post. I just disagree with your choice to pick up the +3 hit "Bracers of the most trusted" on a paladin. because once BOA helms come out you could gear +4hit boots +4 hit helm.

To me it seems like those bracers would be the best way to hit cap, combined with Spidersilk Drape. But, maybe hit capping a Hpala is bullshit, what do you think?

Xposure said:
To me it seems like those bracers would be the best way to hit cap, combined with Spidersilk Drape. But, maybe hit capping a Hpala is bullshit, what do you think?

Will missing a HoJ and letting the efc get away make life better?

Will missing a HS/exo that would have delivered the finish before getting healed make life better?

notoriousthf said:
The boots are cloth.

Your boa chest and helm are leather. You'll still have around 50% migitation, I'm sure.

The boots are not for my Holy set. And HOLY SHIT, YOU ARE RIGHT! Damn. Okay, I'll swap to the ones I use in my Prot and Ret set.

notoriousthf said:
Devout aurastone hammer>Blessed hammer of grace.

Actually, 3 Resilience equals 1.5% less dmg, 2 spirit will give me 1 more mp5 once I get BoA helm. I've given up more than 4 int 1 crit for less than that before I guess, so I'll go with The Blessed Hammer of Grace.

Users who are viewing this thread