It's official, this virus is #$@&!

in fact, some of them doesn't believe about the whole origin story about the virus and thinks it could be a test of a chemical warfare from some random government that they just let loose for testing...
Whether it's true or not, one thing I've learned in 45 years on this Earth is that I don't trust one damn thing any Government says. They're all smiles shaking your hand while the other hand reaches into your back pocket to steal your wallet.

If people want to know a lot of the things going behind the scenes look at: (Don't have to believe it all, but a lot of it has been proven by other sources)

Goes for about 5.5 hours, but 90% of you guys have time now obviously.

i just by luck caught most of this live, recognized him from ancient aliens on history channel when rabbit holing on youtube, shit is mind blowing but the writings been on the wall, even for skeptics it is quite entertaining, i knew sonething was up with those georgia guidestones ted turner made, RIP JFK

My mom's a nurse working at a U.S. hospital. At the moment, they're having to make life and death decisions, such as taking a 90 year old patient off a ventilator to treat a younger patient. Quite a few deaths per day. We still have a few weeks to go before we peak. After that, if we decide to go back to work (which it seems like Trump is pushing for), it may cause another spike in coronavirus cases to happen, and that's scary.

I don't know a good long term plan for the world, since preventing the spread of the virus means we as a species are not quickly building a immunity to the virus. It seems like we will be vulnerable to spread coronavirus around and have spikes happen for many years to come. We'll see how that pans out.
[doublepost=1585464674,1585464244][/doublepost]
I look forward to the educated, nuanced takes on this subject that our members always provide.
I'm happy in one sense. Medical professionals are getting media attention. The result I see is people have put (some of) their "educated, nuanced" political opinions aside to come together in staying safe and medically educate those around them.

i just by luck caught most of this live, recognized him from ancient aliens on history channel when rabbit holing on youtube, shit is mind blowing but the writings been on the wall, even for skeptics it is quite entertaining, i knew sonething was up with those georgia guidestones ted turner made, RIP JFK
There’s so much to it, been following everything for like 11 years now...

So much we are not told, but there’s a lot to be gained if you know where to look

Whether it's true or not, one thing I've learned in 45 years on this Earth is that I don't trust one damn thing any Government says. They're all smiles shaking your hand while the other hand reaches into your back pocket to steal your wallet.
the boy government who cried wolf

If a patient that I transported to the hospital tests positive from the COVID19 swab test, I get a nice call to notify me from my employer :)

Anxiously waiting for a call... so far I've transported at least 15 suspected COVID19 cases :/

We joke around at the office before we head off that it's not "if" were gonna get the virus, but rather "when" rofl

We joke around at the office before we head off that it's not "if" were gonna get the virus, but rather "when" rofl
This is more a reality than anything, we're probs all gonna get it eventually lmao.

Part of me thinks I'd rather get it sooner than later though...

This is more a reality than anything, we're probs all gonna get it eventually lmao.

Part of me thinks I'd rather get it sooner than later though...

My logic is early strains would be weaker and less evolved to fight against/resist human treatments, so I agree. I'll find whichever one of my patients tests positive. I'll invite you guys to a covid19 party!

My logic is early strains would be weaker and less evolved to fight against/resist human treatments, so I agree. I'll find whichever one of my patients tests positive. I'll invite you guys to a covid19 party!
Lemme lick that doorknob yo

update to those of us living in Texas. stay safe ya'll.

edit: put caption on, not the greatest audio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
About a minute in...
Abbott:"About 10% of the people tested...test positive. Another way to say that...About 90% of the people tested, test negative".
With leadership like that, you should all sleep easy. Saves me from watching the whole 40 minutes.

at least our leaders in texas are better than the ones in the other panicked attacked states in crisis mode. some of them are either /ignore, not prepped, ill equipped, and/or "let's let all the zoo animals (prisoners) free"...
Buddy, none of the "leadership" in texas is even worth pretending to praise. Greg Abbott is one of the dumbest fucking people on the planet and Dan Patrick makes him look like Einstein.

Users who are viewing this thread