It's a bird, it's a plane

lol Saint you are unable to reply on topic to anyone, you pick up on the least relevant part of everything people say.

the only topic you're interested in is someone voting for you. you're butt hurt cuz no one did :(

You're an idiot

so i've been told.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well well... time to restore some truths here !

First of all this list isn't an EU list , at best it's a list of TI users, which means it is mainly an english speaking players list, from english servers, with few exceptions with some french TI known players.

Second, it's not a list of the best players, it's a list of the most popular ones on this site, a list of anyone's game friends haha.

Did u even read the OP?

Hunter: NOT Elunan/ Cristallina
Rogue: Xaviness rogue
Warrior: NOT Saltovivo
Warlock: Xaviness warlock
Druid: Xaviness druid
Shaman: Corporal
Mage: NOT Lunaii
Paladin: Mooraine
Priest: NOT lacien

Italians do it better so my best italian player list own all the others.

Back serious:
Best Haxball player Eu: Brokendemon

you can't score when time is up man.

the only topic you're interested in is someone voting for you. you're butt hurt cuz no one did :(
no, i'm really not... My first post here was saying how i don't seek the approval of a few forum-whores.

If i spent all my time on here being friendly instead of playing the game, no doubt i would have votes. This is a popularity contest for insecure people desperate for credibility they will never have in real life. They enjoy the mutual support...

no, i'm really not... My first post here was saying how i don't seek the approval of a few forum-whores.

If i spent all my time on here being friendly instead of playing the game, no doubt i would have votes. This is a popularity contest for insecure people desperate for credibility they will never have in real life. They enjoy the mutual support...

Or it is just a best of eu thread? Who knows?

Hunter: NOT Elunan/ Cristallina
Rogue: Xaviness rogue
Warrior: NOT Saltovivo
Warlock: Xaviness warlock
Druid: Xaviness druid
Shaman: Corporal
Mage: NOT Lunaii
Paladin: Mooraine
Priest: NOT lacien

Italians do it better so my best italian player list own all the others.

Back serious:
Best Haxball player Eu: Brokendemon

you can't score when time is up man.

Seems legit

it can be both.

Do you seriously think you'd have even half your votes if you didn't live on Twinkinfo? c:

lullabyu and redundant aren't on TI

shadostalker, somort, trickynick and poledancer are on TI but rarely post

Oh and trust a hunter to derail this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

i see the problem here...

Users who are viewing this thread