It's a bird, it's a plane

lol, thanks mate.

how do you survive with all that shit coming outta your mouth mate. If you and flipz are actually trying to play objectively, you're doing a bad job cause I beat you every single time we're in the same bg and i get more flag returns.
If you deny this then we gotta organize a time to bg together, and whoever loses scraps their eyepatch <3
#beef :D

no, you dont.
why not, but i think ur SS´s speak by themself, but well everyone got a right to get a chance.

Paladin : Mertze /Kraud / somortow
Druid : Kami / Mol
warrior : Bestasky / Somort / Zehj
hunter : blablabla\ blablabla
priest : Miacon / Nami
mage : Ranze /Raadvark
rogue : blebleble / blebleble
shaman : Dashnub

Well well well... time to restore some truths here !

First of all this list isn't an EU list , at best it's a list of TI users, which means it is mainly an english speaking players list, from english servers, with few exceptions with some french TI known players.

Second, it's not a list of the best players, it's a list of the most popular ones on this site, a list of anyone's game friends haha.

Everyone can vote.
Its abit but still only good players are voted.

Third: creepzlose, get some " world-wide " opinion on you man : You played survival @ cataclysm, then went holypal during summer when they were ridiculously OP, then came the nerf, so you went 24 Prot, abandoning your hunter till OPness came back with 5.3 or 5.4 don't remember exactly.

Do you seriously expect some respect or credibility ?

I played Hunter>rogue>pala mostly during cata yes, i didnt went holypala when MoP came out, i had that pala since 4.3, and played like 2-3 bgs when holypalas were ridiculously OP, I didnt go 24 cuz of holypals or hunters got nerfed, ive gone p2p cuz in-game friend offered me a gametime code( [MENTION=11018]Terranautin[/MENTION] can confirm). and i played pala and hunter.

Dudes ( cause almost all the bracket and list are concerned )... survival with ferocity wolf... roflmao the only pet you can play with racial ability set to /petautocaston, "all damage" optimisation like every scrub in this game: less keys, less gameplay, just spam.

hmm, i play with whisp....
If u taked more time looking at game and less at smashing keyboard with ur head u would know.

Ok you don't backped, but if you think running after a flag with your soporific bunch of healers/rogues/other hunts makes you a good player you're totally wrong.

idk what u mean, but i dont choose my teams neither can make them follow me.
Everyone plays objectives sir, but i don't know many doing it while you can see their pet in the middle, alone and running after a forgotten target, 10 minutes ago haha.

Thats was be4 5.4, and it was so i could disengage.

Well, you suck at hunter gameplay, suck at 1v1 suck at kiting, suck 1vx, you have no moves, no knowledge, no management of targets, or pet, or focus, or whatever you want lmao

for some reason i beat other hunters, and kite other sucefully, in pvp i dont really need to dance well :p, i have alot of knowledge tough its easy to know what every class/spec can do at lvl20-24.
I CC healers while atacking efc, i command my pet to cc or dmg well, im normally very focused in bgs, and focus i only use it in arenas, in bgs i use mouseover.

What you have is rage quiting at the grave when things are going harder than expected haha, cause of your stats omg ! and the scoreboards!! to save your little fame haha.

Well if u are talking about couple time ago, my computer broke down and i really wanted to continue that game.( this why i thought it was u alpha and also cuz how he writes).
I dont leave game cuz of stats or cuz i was looking bad in scoreboards, i leave cuz my team is shit or they didnt even try to win.

In one word : Funny... as the little 20/24 beginners microcosm when swagging like an insignificant rooster.

Fourth: Whole hunter list is a joke seriously, cwompy , flipz, etc... haha totally hilarious, never met lullaby and alts, megotcannette and moonseeker don't seem to be bad, not necessarily great...

Fifth: same for ALL classes.... So much aberrations.... think serious players are missing.

who the hell are you mysterious swagingboy?
if u think that, just make ur list.

[MENTION=21274]swagginLosers[/MENTION]

You do know the diff between ''swaginLosers'' and ''Bestasky/Alphasky'' right ?!?......

yes i do, but the way he writes was similar to yours, and we had bg this afternoon where my computer broke down why i was at gy and i probably got AFK.

Im sorry... if it really wasnt you.

Hunter: Cripzblood. He is the one I see the most, and he is not backpeddling. I don't care about what he says, he is most skilled hunter I've seen.

(I play US, so have no idea; haven't read much of this thread, but) If this is true, it's good to hear. Guy gets so much shit here.

Hunter: Lullabyu
Rogue: Gelato
Warrior: Zehj
Warlock: Doodle
Druid: Dancingroot, Mesikämmen
Shaman: Dasha
Mage: Trickynick
Paladin: Redundant,Kraud
Priest: Nami

Ayayay arriba, me gusta la vida loca!

Last edited by a moderator:
Druid : Poledancer
Lock : Mesikammen
Mage : Trickynick
War : Betasky

Others players are just too bad at this game.

creepzblood, you DO play A LOT with Kenny your WOLF, maybe you are spamming hits on your keyboard with your head too much to notice which pet you are playing with....

anyway moth sucks too, for a while.

And no , you weren't trying to stay in combat to disengage since it's very recent, you just forgot your pet miles away haha, petpassive ? petfollow ?.... :p anyway one tip for you : Spamming Heal on the pet before you leave combat was enough before 5.4, and still prevent you( and pet ) from being sapped.don't thank me it's free xd

And no your computer wasn't breaking down you had just died twice in a short row, and i agree, you were probably thinking " this bg/team sux, let's leave" , what i can understand. But usually i just prefer to stay in the bg and get them in the corners... showing my team sux but it won't be enough to get my ass or survive me.

Ok ok you're not an horrible player, but seriously guys, you should really consider playing in the 20/24 beginners bracket may be fun, but ok, that's all. Don't come and make rankings when the average skill is close to zero, when it's about noobs bashing noobs all days, with sad comps, cause sad balance, etc etc

it is the trashcan bracket you know, where the classes balance evolve by the side effects of HL management.
the only extraordinary thing in this bracket is : 10 buttons players getting worked up and exciting themselves in a "competition" where you can get proud showing off an ICC achiev PL'd by your 90 friend......... Lolz ?

There is no pgms there guys (just look at f2p vids lmao), calm down and breathe, it should be just about fun.
Doing your best though, obviously... since the game may be interesting with a bit of work, investment and expertise, rather than lazyness and self importance.

Last edited by a moderator:
creepzblood, you DO play A LOT with Kenny your WOLF, maybe you are spamming hits on your keyboard with your head too much to notice which pet you are playing with....

And no , you weren't trying to stay in combat to disengage since it's very recent, you just forgot your pet miles away haha, petpassive ? petfollow ?.... :p anyway one tip for you : Spamming Heal on the pet before you leave combat was enough before 5.4, and still prevent you( and pet ) from being sapped.don't thank me it's free xd

And no your computer wasn't breaking down you had just died twice in a short row, and i agree, you were probably thinking " this bg/team sux, let's leave" , what i can understand. But usually i just prefer to stay in the bg and get them in the corners... showing my team sux but it won't be enough to get my ass or survive me.

Ok ok you're not an horrible player, but seriously guys, you should really consider playing in the 20/24 beginners bracket may be fun, but ok, that's all. Don't come and make rankings when the average skill is close to zero, when it's about noobs bashing noobs all days, with sad comps, cause sad balance, etc etc

it is the trashcan bracket you know, where the classes balance evolve by the side effects of HL management.
the only extraordinary thing in this bracket is : 10 buttons players getting worked up and exciting themselves in a "competition" where you can get proud showing off an ICC hf PL'd by your 90 friend......... Lolz ?

There is no pgms there guys (just look at f2p vids lmao), calm down and breathe, it should be just about fun.
Doing your best though, obviously... since the game may be interesting with a bit of work, investment and expertise, rather than lazyness and self importance.

He can dissengage out of combat anyway.

the only extraordinary thing in this bracket is : 10 buttons players getting worked up and exciting themselves in a "competition" where you can get proud showing off an ICC achiev PL'd by your 90 friend......... Lolz ?

i praticly dont use kenny(wolf) in bgs.

i sometimes leave my pet fight a target thats gone agaisnt me in mid and is low hp, othertimes i send him to CC healer, only when there no danger near.(tracking)

i put him in passive and use speed(when i can) when i need him or when theres 2+rogues in horde.
Ty for the tip, but its no news for me.

Im serious when i told you my computer breaked down, happen 3times yesterday(which im kinda of used) 2times at bg, 1time at moonfang.

I dont AFK in bgs, if i dont think its worth continue playing i just leave, I hate ppl that afk at bg, If u dont wanna fight just leave.

Users who are viewing this thread