It's a bird, it's a plane

aha the point is not my indisputable awesomeness, I don't need the approval of a few forum-whores.

The fact that Flipz has 2 votes for 'best hunter EU' yet dies 7 times against this nub team you have described, is the point i'm making :p

I just think it summarizes the general consensus of this thread - you're all voting for famous names in this blatantly derivative fashion. Most people with votes are mediocre players with good gear, lololol

peace out

If you stop abusing your s key like a boss, you may find yourself also on a list someday. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
swapping somorts paladin votes to warrior to give alpha some competition.

I'll just pay Somo to vote for me then....

aha the point is not my indisputable awesomeness, I don't need the approval of a few forum-whores.

The fact that Flipz has 2 votes for 'best hunter EU' yet dies 7 times against this nub team you have described, is the point i'm making :p

I just think it summarizes the general consensus of this thread - you're all voting for famous names in this blatantly derivative fashion. Most people with votes are mediocre players with good gear, lololol

peace out

You don't have to worry about getting on this list Sharpe.......your gameplay speaks for itself !

i would make a list, but i don't have any friends arses need kissing atm. so i'll vote for the nicest people in the bracket.

dasha
junoo
livil
idc
somort

w/e class they're playing i'm happy with.

i would make a list, but i don't have any friends arses need kissing atm. so i'll vote for the nicest people in the bracket.

dasha
junoo
livil
idc
somort

idc not nice, he be ass nigga lord of eu, u got it all wrong mejt

dasha
junoo
livil
idc
somort

lol, u say that and then u vote them, u just cant resist kissing their arses.

Hunter: Verdana,Flipz
Rogue: Sly,Redundanthim
Warrior: Somort,Zehj
Warlock: Dhenurd,Doodle
Druid: Mol,Dancingroot
Shaman: Alegria,Dasha
Mage: Vnuz,Trickynick,Worstified
Paladin: Redundant,Kraud
Priest: Nami,Nami,Nami.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread