It's a bird, it's a plane

aha the point is not my indisputable awesomeness, I don't need the approval of a few forum-whores.

The fact that Flipz has 2 votes for 'best hunter EU' yet dies 7 times against this nub team you have described, is the point i'm making :p

I just think it summarizes the general consensus of this thread - you're all voting for famous names in this blatantly derivative fashion. Most people with votes are mediocre players with good gear, lololol

peace out

heh ur making assumptions on how good someone is based on their number of deaths in one pug

sharpe, youre just an average f2p huntard, not more and not less.. one out of thousands
deal with it

aha the point is not my indisputable awesomeness, I don't need the approval of a few forum-whores.

The fact that Flipz has 2 votes for 'best hunter EU' yet dies 7 times against this nub team you have described, is the point i'm making :p

I just think it summarizes the general consensus of this thread - you're all voting for famous names in this blatantly derivative fashion. Most people with votes are mediocre players with good gear, lololol

peace out

flipz is not mid/gy farmer like you, its normal that objective players die more often when they have team of retards like you.

Best World-wide:

Hunterd: Cripzblood of The Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:
scorrboard says otherwise.

scoreboard of ur troll thread means nothing, simply cuz its not complete and does not show real results also if we were to trust this fail threads thecawler would be best EU or world-wide.

and why do i have 1point? since voting myself as best didnt work....

Hunter: Cripzblood, Flipzmytoast, Verdana
Rogue: Shadostalker, Mysterios, Sidharta, Erogy
Warrior: Zehj, Somort, Alphasky, Brutalwarorc, Kenzillax
Warlock: Bellarmor, Watriox
Druid: Poledancer, Eetuonparas, Krowller, Masara
Shaman: Billymays, Vicautzwei
Mage: Trickynick, Radvaark, Lunaii
Paladin Redundant, Visatorul, Dumrum, Björke
Priest: Lacien, Celestys, Miacon, Disczag

this list is incomplete, I think i have the right to dont want to be in the list.
iirc something like this happened in rankings thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread