Is this bannable?

Blizz should've never separated XPOff from XPOn in BG's. Fuck Levelers crying like little bitches, they level out of whatever Bracket that some Twink who destroyed them in about an hour so boo hoo. And lets be real honest here, there's only a few thousand Twinks in total around the Globe (not including Hackers here, just actual Humans that Twink) so the likelihood of actually having a Twink "ruin your whole existence" is almost non existent.

Blizz should've never separated XPOff from XPOn in BG's. Fuck Levelers crying like little bitches, they level out of whatever Bracket that some Twink who destroyed them in about an hour so boo hoo. And lets be real honest here, there's only a few thousand Twinks in total around the Globe (not including Hackers here, just actual Humans that Twink) so the likelihood of actually having a Twink "ruin your whole existence" is almost non existent.

You're preaching to the choir, I'm afraid.

This sounds great. I could make an x9 any bracket I want and get to play bgs with the updated graphics of retail. And because the character will be pretty strong it won't require a ton of gearing work to be competitive. A whole 39 xp debuff scene sounds cool. Or getting to play 20s with all the activity sounds cool too. Seems like a perfect entry to 20-29 bracket for someone who missed grandfathered gear. I am excited to make a 39 and do some bgs.

Users who are viewing this thread