Is there any scaling difference between 10 and 11?

Yeah the available gear difference between 10 and 11 is actually pretty huge due to Legion BoE's being either level 6 or 11 requirement.

Yeah obviously there is a difference between the two levels: the HP pools are (albeit only very slightly) bigger, so shit dies slower.

Also, you picked a bad spec to begin with at lower levels. I'd rather a 10 resto druid than an 11 guardian druid.

What do you aim to accomplish with your twink? Fast dungeon runs I'm assuming? That's usually the most common reason people have.

If you want to run dungeons, make a 10 BM monk, get the bramble staff, and put lifestealing on it. You'll be able to pull entire dungeons up to bosses and 1 shot bosses with touch of death.

Prot pally is also a top tier choice for dungeons. Other honorable mentions would be arcane mage, hpriest, MM hunter, and to a lesser extent, fury warrior. All healers are good but resto and hpriest are the two that stand out the most as they have instant ranged casts with no CD. These types of spells are very important and on their own will bump an entire spec up a tier.

Remember: you can get HoTP on any toon via legacy loot or trading with another level 10; don't be deterred from playing a class that doesn't benefit from str or agi. This is a mandatory trinket for speed runs regardless of your class / spec.

Furthermore, some critiques I have of your druid: use elemental force or lifestealing (I would personally lean towards elemental force as guardian doesn't have any instant AoEs like BM does, so the best defense would be a vicious offense. You accomplish this by killing shit as fast as you can, and EF hits harder (and more often I think?) than lifestealing.) Procs at this level are fucking broken and will do a majority of your damage. New twinks don't have access to GFED gear (obviously,) so I highly advise against using +3 gems as your secondaries are horrendous, use mixed gems to up your crit or haste or w/e for better thrashes. Shit, you're HP is lower than my (mostly) glass priest; put some talasites in there, you're a tank spec... The only ring enchant that actually works at our level is Binding of X, so make sure those are the ones you're using. +1 stats to bracers would be better than +1 ap. Get an easy extra few output stats by enchanting your legs with MoP LW.

edits: grammar and critique section.

please tell me what is HoTP trinket. i googled it how hours cant find anything but this acronyms

Users who are viewing this thread