is there an actual hunter counter at all?

Ol ill post the armories

i dont have my original lvl 20, but my friends will do

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Nastyslut/simple

(pure pve hunter, when we were ''trying''' to 2 man lvl 80 mobs)
keep in mind i was using 4/4/4 cloak/(1less stam), but deathdealer bp+herods shoulder(which has more stam)
1732 life (if i were to use deathdealers+4/4/4 cloak) unbuffed.add fortitude+halaani(380) and you have 2112 life.

.Add 50(Stam II scroll) and another 50(crystal of viality) 2212.Add kings.Approx 70-80 life. 2.3k life for you right here.

as for the priest

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Demopan/simple
(ignore my alchemy, i was making a shittion of minor magic resistance pots+fire protection pots)
add fortitude+halaani whiskey=2012
add crystal of vitality+stam 2=2112.Add kings-approx 70 life.2.2k life right there.

as for the mana-2092 unbuffed-elixir of wisdom+minor wizard oil-+arcane brilliance. approx 450 mana.2.5k mana there you go.600 dmg shields too

as for now-excuse me i have to do some PvE.Those 15 agility enchants arent gonna get put on there by themselves.Not to mention apexis shard farming is annoying as fuk cuz i have nobody helping me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx, this is quite possible yeah ^^ Was not really thinking about having double agms, but some people like to play without insig or spell pen :) if its a good setup is another story ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, theres really no other counter than rolling a hunter yourself. On my pally, if they /lol me I get super determined to kill them at all costs. Used AGM, HoP, LoH, all my cooldowns just to get that one beautiful kill.
Sadly, priests dont exist in this game. How many times do I have to explain it to people?

Sadly, priests dont exist in this game. How many times do I have to explain it to people?

Priest shouldn't be attacking anyway. They are for heals only. You never DPS, under any circumstances. Not in this bracket and certainly not at 85.

I don't know why you are lying to all these poor saps.

<3 Sally

can we stop this already?

Users who are viewing this thread