is there an actual hunter counter at all?

Dubbs, I don't know anyone who could care less about how geared your hunter is than the people reading this thread. Let me say it again: NOBODY CARES HOW GEARED YOUR HUNTER IS. What I care about is not polluting the minds of new players who read this thread and think that nothing can counter a hunter. You're telling ME that mind blast has a 1.5 second cast time?

I think I just died a little on the inside.
i dont care how geared i am on my hunter either.
dramatized brought up that he never seen a 1.7k hp hunter before so i put my hunter link.

and sorry if that hurts you :(

I was going to ask if you were high, then i saw your pic.

Wouldn't matter if he was high, nothing that guy says ever makes sense. All mostly trash posts.

Wouldn't matter if he was high, nothing that guy says ever makes sense. All mostly trash posts.

His signature says "kids you got SIZEREDUCTED!". I don't even know if "SIZEREDUCTED" is a real word, or have any idea what he's trying to say

So I have to agree with you

I was going to ask if you were high, then i saw your pic.

i can easily reach 2.2k life on a priest and 2.3k on a hunter without battlesandard
my priests life 1632+180(fort)+200(whiskey)+50(stam II scroll)+5%life(kings) +50(crystal of vitality)should easily be 2.1k-2.2k life range.As for 2.5k mana-i have 2k mana as is. add minor wizard oil+elixir of wisdom +5% intellect(kings) to reach the other 500 mana

hunter-1712+180(fort)+200(whiskey)+50(stam II) +5%(kings) +50)crystal of vitality)should be 2.3k life
i can post s/s if necessary just to prove it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty
I apologize to everyone who got mad at me for arguing.
I understand your points
but you are not going to convince me to think that hunters can be beaten 1v1.
I also understand that you are not going to be convinced by me and my statement.
So lets stop this with peace :)
I will still think hunter cannot be beaten and you will still think hunters can be beaten.
Who cares right? Its a game :)
enjoy the rest of your day my friends

PS : lock this thread :D

Dear dubbs,

You cant understand my points while maintaining the false belief that hunters can win against priests 1v1. Please go back to page 9, read what I said, and sit there processing the information in your brain. Hunters should never beat a priest, and you have yet to bring up a valid point to support you.

Dear dubbs,

You cant understand my points while maintaining the false belief that hunters can win against priests 1v1. Please go back to page 9, read what I said, and sit there processing the information in your brain. Hunters should never beat a priest, and you have yet to bring up a valid point to support you.

I heard 10v10, 3v3, and 5v5 are not 1v1

I heard a thread talking about which classes can beat hunters has nothing to do with 10v10, 3v3, or 5v5

At least he was actually right this time, even if his numbers are a *litttle bit* off.

He may be right this time, but in 4 different posts he's claimed that concussive shot does damage. Maybe he's just so wrong to the point that the only logical conclusion we can come up with by now is that he has to be right... Kidding. But still.

He may be right this time, but in 4 different posts he's claimed that concussive shot does damage. Maybe he's just so wrong to the point that the only logical conclusion we can come up with by now is that he has to be right... Kidding. But still.

ok.You have a hunter yourself.
get rid of autoshot or click it off

go to gurubasi arena or duel someone who is lvl 20 and hit them with a concussion shot.You should see a number of approx 70-120 dmg come up.
Or in PvE 200 on a NPC mob similar to your level

set up a focus conc shot macro, set something as your focus, target yourself, click the focus macro, you should see no numbers come up because conc shot doesn't do any damage.

Or you could just check the combat log?

There are no counters to a hunter in this gear set using 100 mining, and 100 herbalism. The best pet is obviously the starting pet.

Also, I put 2 damage on the bow, even though that is a bit overkill.

chardev 9

Last edited by a moderator:
i can easily reach 2.2k life on a priest and 2.3k on a hunter without battlesandard
my priests life 1632+180(fort)+200(whiskey)+50(stam II scroll)+5%life(kings) +50(crystal of vitality)should easily be 2.1k-2.2k life range.As for 2.5k mana-i have 2k mana as is. add minor wizard oil+elixir of wisdom +5% intellect(kings) to reach the other 500 mana

hunter-1712+180(fort)+200(whiskey)+50(stam II) +5%(kings) +50)crystal of vitality)should be 2.3k life
i can post s/s if necessary just to prove it lol
If this is for level 20s i really want to see those screens and gear display.

Users who are viewing this thread