Is retail done in?

Haven't played retail since late December, but back then I'd probably see one or two 29s per game and very few were full 112 or close to it. The games were pretty decent honestly.

If there's majority or full 29s running now(especially premades, yeesh), that sounds like a genuinely awful experience.

That’s a scuffed version, I want the real deal
I don't want to say otherwise, but my question is: Why don't you join us and prepare for what's to come?
Captura de pantalla -2023-04-15 15-19-16.png

There is nothing to prepare for, the chance of them allowing f2p on classic cata is very small. Preparing on a private server won’t help since I already know what to do.
I disagree

@Nko

I did create a character on this server and scoped it out a bit. Here are my findings and the reasons I probably wont play/ invest time on it:

- AGM & LFH events seem pretty scuffed
- Bracket activity seems to be bound to timeframes when large groups of friends play together, ex ill see like 10-15+ lv19 twinks online or a similar amount of 84 twinks, but never concurrently
- there seems to be less of a place for solo players, which was not my f2p experience from cata.
- Given the community on this forum, if people played here they would never honor the f2p manifesto rules you created :Sadge:
- As i understand it, the server is pretty new.. and according to most discord posts I see people basically complaining to server admins about disallowing twinks in leveling BGs at all levels. Im not sure if the community is taking kindly to the prevalance of twinks on this server - this remains to be seen as is a risk, even if no action or decision has been made yet, but given the age and vocalization of the general community on the server it may not last long... time will tell.

because of these reasons, i decided to roll the dice and create a wrath toon in hopes of a cata classic twinking experience.

EDIT - THANK YOU for bringing up the existence of the server to the community, its a great option, and I hope people give it a chance - its just not going to be what Im looking for.

@Nko

I did create a character on this server and scoped it out a bit. Here are my findings and the reasons I probably wont play/ invest time on it:

- AGM & LFH events seem pretty scuffed
- Bracket activity seems to be bound to timeframes when large groups of friends play together, ex ill see like 10-15+ lv19 twinks online or a similar amount of 84 twinks, but never concurrently
- there seems to be less of a place for solo players, which was not my f2p experience from cata.
- Given the community on this forum, if people played here they would never honor the f2p manifesto rules you created :Sadge:
- As i understand it, the server is pretty new.. and according to most discord posts I see people basically complaining to server admins about disallowing twinks in leveling BGs at all levels. Im not sure if the community is taking kindly to the prevalance of twinks on this server - this remains to be seen as is a risk, even if no action or decision has been made yet, but given the age and vocalization of the general community on the server it may not last long... time will tell.

because of these reasons, i decided to roll the dice and create a wrath toon in hopes of a cata classic twinking experience.

EDIT - THANK YOU for bringing up the existence of the server to the community, its a great option, and I hope people give it a chance - its just not going to be what Im looking for.
The Starter Edition Manifesto has no relation to the Starter Edition Cataclysm that I am promoting today since it is for MoP, not for Cataclysm.
The work I'm doing has nothing to do with promoting the Twinks gameplay. What I am promoting is to play WoW as a Starter Edition account on private servers, in this case Whitemane is the best server for this since it has a large active population and its active administrators, which will make when it runs out soon WotLK more and more users are going to play Cataclysm private servers to hopefully prepare for the new WoW.
Today I think it is the movement to join Cataclysm and play Starter Edition again, the official server does not satisfy the PvP player, here it is satisfied, the game mode, balance, world difficulty and activity in it thanks to Cataclysm being the best WoW expansion for the Starter Edition since blizzard thought of F2P as something to balance.

See for yourself some video that proves it, or this one.

Last edited:
It’s dead, Jim

Come prep a cata classic character with me. Come to GT alliance is like only 15% of bracket on classic we desperately need more alliance.
It’s dead, Jim

Come prep a cata classic character with me. COPIUM
Come to <Golden Twinkies> on Westfall Alliance Classic Wotlk, the horde imbalance is insane like 80% of all twinks are horde. We need to fix the bracket issues.

Users who are viewing this thread