Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Who's Neon?

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I hate Trialkiller

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fair "test of skill", if you want to call it that, would be to simply level up your chosen class to a desired level and and go at it with non enchanted BoA gear. That way both of you would be evenly matched. And make it the best 4 out of 7. Should not take more than sixty minutes if you two work together.

/cheers

neon? isnt that the guy who thinks hes the best and hopes that ppl vote for him even tho hes the worst, yeah i really hate that guy

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i really hate that guy he's cancer

Erm 1. Hate is a strong word to use there. I am pretty sure you don't really care, and just say that because that's what pops to your head.

2. It is kind of illogical to identify a person as a "disease", and even if you consider that to be a metaphor - it would be very offensive, and all he's done is create polls which people consider "Bad".

I believe calling someone cancer can only truly happen if the person has actually killed - as what has the disease done.

Just my 2 cents.

Saturday or Sunday night would work best for me. Are you wanting to do this on 20s or 19s. We can Mage/disc mirror or some shit

2s.... really, thats not much different from 1v1, also need to find a skilled partner give me a sec

2s.... really, thats not much different from 1v1, also need to find a skilled partner give me a sec

I would have said WSG but I've seen you play that already. Pro tip: Ret isn't a good FC when you have resto Druids on the same team.

and surely someone of your caliber could find a rank 1 player in a heartbeat?

Thought you guys were going to 1v1? That way you can't "lean" on anyone else. You know, no excuses and all.
Just make BRAND NEW toons on the same server. Have them be the same race, the same class, the same level, the same gear... That way you know the only difference is the player. And just dual the best 4 out of 7. You guys will be talking about this until this weekend. It takes less than 60 min to level a toon up to 19 or 20. Just get it over with already!!!!

/cheers

Thought you guys were going to 1v1? That way you can't "lean" on anyone else. You know, no excuses and all.
Just make BRAND NEW toons on the same server. Have them be the same race, the same class, the same level, the same gear... That way you know the only difference is the player. And just dual the best 4 out of 7. You guys will be talking about this until this weekend. It takes less than 60 min to level a toon up to 19 or 20. Just get it over with already!!!!

/cheers

Because 1v1s aren't balanced even remotely. Half the classes you just hit each other till one dies and is largely based on RNG across the board. Not to mention why would I waste an hour of my time leveling a new character specifically for this when I can just log on to any of my characters and smash?

Because 1v1s aren't balanced even remotely. Half the classes you just hit each other till one dies and is largely based on RNG across the board. Not to mention why would I waste an hour of my time leveling a new character specifically for this when I can just log on to any of my characters and smash?

Maybe if you play a brew monk or a feral *cough* no skill *cough. When you can wreck a hard class counter in a duel because of superior gameplay you'll know. The whole same class idea to me though is just stupid, you should play what you're comfortable with against what they're comfortable with, I wouldn't waste time to reroll to wreck someone at their own class when I just do it as a pally.

Maybe if you play a brew monk or a feral *cough* no skill *cough. When you can wreck a hard class counter in a duel because of superior gameplay you'll know. The whole same class idea to me though is just stupid, you should play what you're comfortable with against what they're comfortable with, I wouldn't waste time to reroll to wreck someone at their own class when I just do it as a pally.

Totally agree but i heavily multi class comfortably. So less of an issue for me.

Umm I see talk about 1v1s here and I am unstoppable in those someone challenge me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread