Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I hate Trialkiller

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
So this kid, purple name been on TI since 2011 thinks he deserves credit, keeps making threads about "who's the best etc." seemingly hoping he'll get voted for the most. Here's his chance, and yours, to show him what he's worth!

So this kid, purple name been on TI since 2011 thinks he deserves credit, keeps making threads about "who's the best etc." seemingly hoping he'll get voted for the most. Here's his chance, and yours, to show him what he's worth!

i'm the best and deserve all the credit vote for me

what i lack in gear i make up for in skill

68 bg's played 24 won. 35% win rate, or a 65% LOSS rate...

330 PvP Kills vs. 249 deaths from other players.

1765 HK's is almost as adorable as female gnomes with pink ponytails...

Link your 20-29's you're so proud of.

68 bg's played 24 won. 35% win rate, or a 65% LOSS rate...

330 PvP Kills vs. 249 deaths from other players.

1765 HK's is almost as adorable as female gnomes with pink ponytails...

Link your 20-29's you're so proud of.

you do know in 19s an individual player in a pug, thier win ratio does not mean shit especially on alliance which severely needs help

you do know in 19s an individual player in a pug, thier win ratio does not mean shit especially on alliance which severely needs help

Win / loss ratio means something. :) I guess that's as good an excuse as any for being bad though.

Link some of your 20 - 29s that you keep claiming to be good on?

Win / loss ratio means something. :) I guess that's as good an excuse as any for being bad though.

Link some of your 20 - 29s that you keep claiming to be good on?

it doesnt mean shit, you cant control the comps or anything, is a demo lock just supposed to carry the game all by itself your logic is so flawed

it doesnt mean shit, you cant control the comps or anything, is a demo lock just supposed to carry the game all by itself your logic is so flawed

If you're so above average I'd expect to at least see a win loss rate above 50%, kill / death ratio above 2.0, and BiS gear is a given. Communication is key, you think I win 70% of my games solo q'ing without telling people what to do? It's one thing to play well, it's an entirely other thing to get everyone around you to play well... you keep claiming to be some god but you're not proving anything other than the fact that your 19 is terrible and your only excuse is that "19s on alliance while solo q'ing are HARD... like REALLY hard..."

If you're so above average I'd expect to at least see a win loss rate above 50%, kill / death ratio above 2.0, and BiS gear is a given. Communication is key, you think I win 70% of my games solo q'ing without telling people what to do? It's one thing to play well, it's an entirely other thing to get everyone around you to play well... you keep claiming to be some god but you're not proving anything other than the fact that your 19 is terrible and your only excuse is that "19s on alliance while solo q'ing are HARD... like REALLY hard..."

19s is a whole different place than 20s a solo player has really not that big of an outcome in games, the games in 19s are on a bigger competitive level

19s is a whole different place than 20s a solo player has really not that big of an outcome in games, the games in 19s are on a bigger competitive level

But why are you talking about 19s when you're claiming to be good in 20-29? Anyways, sorry to everyone for giving this guy attention. Confirmed that he has brain damage.

what i lack in gear i make up for in skill

I think you have missed the whole point of twinking then neon, and that is to get the best possible gear you can acquire and make your toon as strong as it can be. You might want to re-think what you are doing here if this is the case. With your statement about you being skilled and making up for the lack of gear, you may as well just use full questing greens because twinking isn't about the gear in your case :p

But why are you talking about 19s when you're claiming to be good in 20-29? Anyways, sorry to everyone for giving this guy attention. Confirmed that he has brain damage.

starting to believe you have no idea what your talking about and have no clue about anything, with your logic you judge a player on thier BG PUG WIN RATIO

especially in 19s where every game is premade - like and really one player cant change games like they can in 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread