Is it worth a resub ATM?

Green poop is actually perfectly normal and there's a variety of reasons why your stool may be this color. It could indicate your body is digesting its food extremely quickly, you're eating a lot of foods rich in iron (or taking iron supplements), or you're just eating a lot of leafy greens.

Another is eating food with too much food coloring. When I went camping one time with my family I ate a cereal called Fruit Loops, I had green shit for the next few days lol. Never again :(

Willing to fund people enchants and gear runs if you come to US

This is a perfect example of the community here. 19s has a wealth of resources, and kind people working towards is success, while we can get rough and rowdy sometimes it is in the spirit of competition. It is the greatest twink bracket of all time in it's current state and we are hungry for more. If someone doesn't think 19s are worth their time, talk to a dedicated community member for 5 minutes and they will prove you wrong.

This is a perfect example of the community here. 19s has a wealth of resources, and kind people working towards is success, while we can get rough and rowdy sometimes it is in the spirit of competition. It is the greatest twink bracket of all time in it's current state and we are hungry for more. If someone doesn't think 19s are worth their time, talk to a dedicated community member for 5 minutes and they will prove you wrong.

My guild is always recruiting. I can tell you everything needed for gear and help you to the best of my ability! :D

I just resubbed to US because of this post :p
What time do games start popping since I really cant play after 6PM US time

i just resubbed 2 days ago and I'd say go for it.

things are honestly the same as they were before I quit, but I'd say there are a lot more recognizable/decent players on each team consistently throughout the day though, thus providing for quality games or sometimes the unfortunate teeter totter game with a fat man (usually alliance is the fat man in this analogy).

EU is quiet enough tbh, it takes a lot a lot of spamming to get people to queue up. Alliance are always queueing really I see 11+ online most days ( just fishing or chilling or rep farming ) however on horde if they lose a game no one re queues and if they do re queue it's usually with 4-5 ferals.
So on EU it depends if you have a guîld you like to play with go for it. Otherwise I'd say go US.

Users who are viewing this thread