Is it worth a resub ATM?

The Saint

I won't like you
US or EU. Idgaf which.

edit: if someone with more than one pubic hair could answer would be great.

All depends on what you want out of it.
If you play the game for a "challenge" like I did "back in the day". Then the answer is no. The game's best days are long behind it. At end game, being in guild really means nothing. The rewards are all but gone.
However, if your are even halfway decent at making any sort of amount of gold the game is basically free. The tokens here on US side are about 31-33k for 30days. You can easily do that with a properly set up level three Garrison. It does have a long long ramp up time though if you have not done it.
I am thinking of leaving two characters at a Garrison in Legion just to pay for my accounts. That is, if they don't get nerfed.
I hardly do anything at end game any more except run my gold making enterprises, pick up achievements here and there, and a little bit of PvP when someone asks. End game has just lost it's luster. I think my main shaman's ilvl is only 699. Most of that is from Gladiator gear.
Good Luck!!

/cheers

State of US:

3 severely undergeared rogues who do nothing but suicide ambush random people in mid
2 Ferals who stun lock and curb stomp solo queueing healers and speedpot to catch and destroy FC's dreams.
3 boomkins on each side that spread aids like a gay prostitute on new years

With that said, I still queue every day in the hopes of that one competitive game.

Your call.

Okay since no one is being particularly informative I will be before you make up your mind hopefully.

Us 19s is very active and is rapidly moving away from the constant containment in wsg. Games are better than the twinkcup season and there are at least 8 guilds wargaming or getting ready to. The bracket is currently booming in general activity as you see people twinking in other brackets starting to move to 19ss

Also our some of our EU friends are starting to come back

Last edited:
I went emo and uninstalled and deleted everyone off skype and btag and went mia for about a month, but came back just this last week and have had a bit of fun, if that helps any.

I have just joined about 2-4 months ago coming back from early MoP and the activity from all the bigger people say is nuts and it's great. Games pop everyday 1-2 games at a time which is awesome cause if I'm correct when I first twinked at 19 I maybe got one every couple of days and sat in like a 2 hour queue. You should resub and join us (again if you played here before).

Yes there are pops constantly
No, they are not great games.. too many people who don't know what they're doing and don't want to learn.

HB, Repulsed, and I went for a gauntlet yesterday and called it in bg chat. Literally nobody came with us cuz they just sat mid and repulsed died and we lost the bg. That should give you an indication of game quality atm.
On the other hand, I played a great game with Partygirl the same day.. so I guess it goes both ways.

Guys! My poop is green, what do I do?

Guys! My poop is green, what do I do?

Green poop is actually perfectly normal and there's a variety of reasons why your stool may be this color. It could indicate your body is digesting its food extremely quickly, you're eating a lot of foods rich in iron (or taking iron supplements), or you're just eating a lot of leafy greens.

Green poop is actually perfectly normal and there's a variety of reasons why your stool may be this color. It could indicate your body is digesting its food extremely quickly, you're eating a lot of foods rich in iron (or taking iron supplements), or you're just eating a lot of leafy greens.

Oh ._.

It is worth it to resub on US to play 19s. The bracket is in a great place right now, activity and competitive wise.

Users who are viewing this thread