Is it still worth making a 110 or 111 twink?

Discussion in 'Level 110-119' started by Incind, Apr 7, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Leoricsbride

Leoricsbride Member

how much does it cost nowadays for a legion only account? And do you keep the azerite traits or are they disabled?

2. Smn

Smn Member

Legion is free, you just need gametime. Yes the gear works.

3. Blackberryy

Blackberryy Those peanut butter vibes Administrator

Wait... how do you do m+

4. Zergy

Zergy Member

I have some M+15 Gear from Legion on my toon already. But I was referring to end game content if he had a 120.

• Like Like x 1
  5. duploh

duploh Veteran

So i just got my 3x 295 pieces from the storylines. And working on my second legendary item, as an Assa Rogue, i just wanted to wpvp, but now it seems i can't even go to the alliance island (i'm horde) cause all mobs there are skulls :s
    so besides islands and farming mobs/elites on Zandalar, i can't do anything ?
    Do wpvp in lower lvl regions, like legion ? all this time invested for nothing ? :(

6. necroaqua

necroaqua Dedicated Guide Author

If you transfer a 110 to an account without BfA then they can do BGs. Otherwise it can islands, farming, wpvp (you can do some wpvp on your own island and the other island if you're careful about the mobs), dungeons/dungeon boosting, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sevenohseven

sevenohseven objectives or gtfo

check out seekers vista and wherever world quests are happening on alliance side to gank horde. also out front org is the duelling spot.

8. pocketsVFX

pocketsVFX New Member

Why lower lvl regions? You're kinda missing the point of having a twink and wpvp. You pvp against 120s, taking advantage of how your stats and any legendary procs and m.antorus set bonuses break the simple linear scaling applied to mismatched levels in pvp scenarios.

The whole reason I even investigated twinking 110/111 was because my semi geared 120 DH got three-shot by a 110 frost mage. I was typing out /lol when he attacked me because I wasn't even expecting anything to land, not considering the consequences of Blizzard taking hit off the table. I was half dead before I even knew what was going on. And until I did some googling I was convinced he was somehow using an exploit.

So, if you're Horde go do invasions in Kul Tiras as well as Zandalar. This will be the only instance where WQ mobs scale to your level on the opposite faction island. It can also be a good source of resources outside those that still give XP, along with the table missions, if you don't like doing Islands like I don't. And go to the gates of Stormwind and Goldshire.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Zergy

Zergy Member

I love to world pvp with you guys. @pocketsVFX @duploh Add me I have a guild filled with 111 DH twinks and we do invasions / assaults all the time.

10. duploh

duploh Veteran

Yeah wpvp looks nice , but i don't have legendaries (or the time to farm them) , same for antorus mythic... so i'm not geared enough for killing 120's i think ...

11. Zergy

Zergy Member

I can definitely help you with that. Its not hard to twink at 111 vs 110.

12. duploh

duploh Veteran

zergy , how to add you ? i play on EU ...

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)