Is it still worth making a 110 or 111 twink?

Incind

Veteran
Since 8.1.5, is it still worth making a 110 twink? How about a 111?

I'm interested in BGs and also open world pvp. Can 110s participate in open world? 111s? I'm guessing both of them would be in the xpon queue. Can you lock a character at 110 by not purchasing BFA? Can you still twink without the BFA purchase?

BGs are xpOFF queues (short of exploiting). You can have a 110 on an account without BfA - it would be considered xpON, but not have access to BfA gear or areas...so no azerite gear. You could "twink" it with Legion raid/pvp gear.

For now, 110/111 is mostly relegated to boosting via dungeons/islands.

You can do wpvp though. Not sure how that scene is. 120s will get further and further away as new gear and catchup mechanics come to the new 120s.

You can get full mythic antorus gear and do BGs. Than you will have a lot better gear than the average leveler.

But you can also transfer from an bfa acc to a legion acc and play xpon-bgs at level 110, just make sure to get the ilvl300 pieces you want first and level your neck a bit.

Last edited:
I had a 110 DH twink since august, and I've ran about 3000 normal islands with it. I haven't gotten any mounts, that and not having any friends that play anymore is why I am unsubbed and playing vet. Islands are alot of fun with a decked out 110 though.

This is tragic. I have four new allied race characters that I had been leveling. One just hit 110, and three more are between 80 and 100. The primary purpose of all of them was to unlock the heritage armor, but I knew at least I could do something fun with them by twinking them out at 110. I had a 110 assassination rogue twink (244 ilvl) and loved it, already have a few dozen hours on them. I can't get any further enjoyment out of it, but at least it was fun while it lasted. 110 was such a great bracket.

Now I have four characters that I've invested so many fucking hours in, grinding out levels with nothing to show for it. Three out of four of those characters were the only character of that allied race I have, meaning they were meant to both unlock and use the heritage armor while twinking.

You can get full mythic antorus gear and do BGs. Than you will have a lot better gear than the average leveler.

But you can also transfer from an bfa acc to a legion acc and play xpon-bgs at level 110, just make sure to get the ilvl300 pieces you want first and level your neck a bit.
Has that been confirmed? I have only seen 1 person post about it and I'm really doubtful.

Hey guys having a ball with my twink in wpvp 110 I mainly play on still (with some skill) beats 120s though of course some classes are harder moreso depending on skill but you can absolutely have a good time messing around in wpvp. Only drawback if you solely relayed on your gear to beat people in PvP with not much skill at all if you one of those type twinks even the under geared 120s will likely cause you pains. But yeah something to consider I still play my 110 mainly in Legion areas but BFA side is fun to I just rather run into less 120s that way. Fair enough number of them in Legion areas and elsewhere regardless,

According to this thread on the WoW Forums (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765326344) it should not be possible to transfer from BFA to Legion accounts....please confirm before myself or someone else waste our money buying and upgrading a second account
That was 11 months ago. If you couldn't do the transfer no money will be drawn from your bank account, so what do you have to lose?

Legion is included in any wow account so you don't have to buy legion or any previous expansion, you just need to have or have had game time on the new account.

That was 11 months ago. If you couldn't do the transfer no money will be drawn from your bank account, so what do you have to lose?

Legion is included in any wow account so you don't have to buy legion or any previous expansion, you just need to have or have had game time on the new account.

How long ago did you do it? And are you still able to play on that character on a Legion Account wit BFA items?

Would you help me out on Mythic ABT

Depends. Would you be willing to transfer to my guild with your twink and main? We do alot of High M+ keys and heroic clears of BoD/CoS. If you are looking for a carry you can pay along with everybody else.

Users who are viewing this thread