is it me

Status
Not open for further replies.
meaning aggramar has 5 people that are fieldable vs another premade.

the rest have no XP vs a decent team.

no offence to agg, i <3 you all. sept kamicowzi (or how ever it's spelled). ​guy's a real tool.

EDIT:

your words, not mine was a top agg team... who would you put in this team?

lets say..... your warrior spot, who would you put there?

i'm the only good player on aggramar, rest suck and r fags cuz they suck

yes

i'm the only good player on aggramar, rest suck and r fags cuz they suck

yes

i forgot about you peter, we'll make it 5 and a half then.

you love me really

Aggramar is horde so I kinda doubt your horde team did that. Something in that sentense is wrong.

It was definitely Horde, cause I was on my druid. Maybe Magtheridon. There was an M in it - I'm 100% certain on that... let's say 90%. All I remember for sure is somebody saying "Now we're up against the elite of XXX. Let's see how good we are." Damn, got no screens.

Just recently:

Gsus, russians are a pain in the ass. No name-tags on them. No V-option. It sucks.

It was definitely Horde, cause I was on my druid. Maybe Magtheridon. There was an M in it - I'm 100% certain on that... let's say 90%. All I remember for sure is somebody saying "Now we're up against the elite of XXX. Let's see how good we are." Damn, got no screens.
You said you were on german horde, and german horde can't face Aggramar Horde.
Just recently:

Gsus, russians are a pain in the ass. No name-tags on them. No V-option. It sucks.
dl russian language pack

Last edited by a moderator:
While I would hesitate to encourage violence of any sort, if you do end up smashing a bunch of 24s, please, please, make sure that you upload video of this for us all to enjoy.

Dirty, dirty Masara!

Oh yes Masara likes it dirty......

Saint......3 ppl are viable for warrior spot : Somort,Zehj and guess who's the third............Dasha's shammy !

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or isn't it a pain the in ass to call targets now with russian? Everytime i try to redirect the attention of a nooby hunter toward a healer, my attempts are without results because he cant read russian names....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread