Not open for further replies.
GAME1.1.PNG
GAME1.PNG
GAME2.2.PNG
GAME2.PNG

Ahem
2 games in a row on alliance btw :)
Who is in the right now? :eek:

View attachment 20316 View attachment 20317 View attachment 20318 View attachment 20319

Ahem
2 games in a row on alliance btw :)
Who is in the right now? :eek:
Nice work Jai, boy am I proud of you. Congratulations on being the first AD/Ivo to make a post that isnt absolute garbage. It would mean more if you did it whilst not queueing with a group of non hunters taking up the spots but you know, good first step. And also bravo for not queueing with hunters, Ivo couldnt do that so you know big ups.

Whats the add-on to see the enemies in bgs btw?
Its called Battlegroundenemies. Battlegroundtargets died years ago nobody updated it for legion.

Last edited:
Played bg today, ten horde hunters in ab, and healer stacked, horde farming and chasing the meta as usual,
See me moaning about it or posting screenshots? Nah, im farming reps and waiting for them to go back to school.
Lol
[doublepost=1638619868,1638619591][/doublepost]
imagine using add-ons like this in bg because you're that bad. Wow. Lol.
Why not pay someone to play your class too. Lmao.

Nice work Jai, boy am I proud of you. Congratulations on being the first AD/Ivo to make a post that isnt absolute garbage. It would mean more if you did it whilst not queueing with a group of non hunters taking up the spots but you know, good first step. And also bravo for not queueing with hunters, Ivo couldnt do that so you know big ups.

Its called Battlegroundenemies. Battlegroundtargets died years ago nobody updated it for legion.

I qued solo (as I usually do) and these were the results (as they mostly are as an alliance player) so no need to gz me on that lmao.

I'm not sure how you can claim that alliance players que more hunters by showing how the teams are in only 2 games (in a row) that you played - following your logic, horde player in my case que more hunters. Doesn't this mean that both alliance and horde que the same amount of hunters in BGs nowadays?

You cannot claim 100% that 1 faction ques x class more often because we all have different experiences in every new game we que into.
Stop digging your grave even more and just admit you're in the wrong and move on, it's totally ok to admit defeat - makes you more mature ;)
We all can't stand hunters so instead of being mad at a faction, be mad at people abusing the class and making this bracket insanely boring to be in, and most importantly stop creating unnecessary drama - with that kind of behavior you will scare all the new people (that we could use to have more ongoing WGs, arenas, etc. in our bracket) away, thank you :)

Also, there were actually 6 games in a row yday (that I played) where horde had 3+ hunters in their team when my team had only 1 hunter or none, but I took screenshots of only the last 2 games, but this has gotten really annoying so I wanted to step in and close the discussion. Hopefully, I will with this message :)

Btw, the first game today (getting camped at GY atm hehe)
WoWScrnShot_120421_143615.jpg

I qued solo (as I usually do) and these were the results (as they mostly are as an alliance player) so no need to gz me on that lmao.

I'm not sure how you can claim that alliance players que more hunters by showing how the teams are in only 2 games (in a row) that you played - following your logic, horde player in my case que more hunters. Doesn't this mean that both alliance and horde que the same amount of hunters in BGs nowadays?

You cannot claim 100% that 1 faction ques x class more often because we all have different experiences in every new game we que into.
Stop digging your grave even more and just admit you're in the wrong and move on, it's totally ok to admit defeat - makes you more mature ;)
We all can't stand hunters so instead of being mad at a faction, be mad at people abusing the class and making this bracket insanely boring to be in, and most importantly stop creating unnecessary drama - with that kind of behavior you will scare all the new people (that we could use to have more ongoing WGs, arenas, etc. in our bracket) away, thank you :)

Also, there were actually 6 games in a row yday (that I played) where horde had 3+ hunters in their team when my team had only 1 hunter or none, but I took screenshots of only the last 2 games, but this has gotten really annoying so I wanted to step in and close the discussion. Hopefully, I will with this message :)

Btw, the first game today (getting camped at GY atm hehe)
View attachment 20323
It was simply a quick observation on the people following you game to game and atleast one of them being on your realm but its not like that couldnt be a coincidence so fair enough.

You think Im losing? Guess were both in a bubble then because everyone I talk to is happy that im calling out alliance bullshit.

That was 5 or 6 pages ago before AD told their guild chat to show up to come mess with the thread. I wasnt going to commit to a vast bracket pug tour for a 10 post thread about an entirely different topic. Alliance teams are always decked with hunters and I never see an alliance guild queue without them. Half the people in here complaining about how Im saying they play too much hunter, has a fucking hunter. So I quickly jumped into 2 games to demonstrate my point and alliance was decked with hunters in both.

I dont queue with hunters, now youre projecting. Maybe if you believe horde has more hunters you feel better about when youre queueing with so many hunters? Idk.

Personally I think your hunter armies are a worse way to greet new people but sure, salty language is the issue surely. Who are you again?

Close the discussion? Reopening it is a weird way of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread