Is 20s still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's what your guild did and then you tried to brag about your guild mostly having mages?
It was an example of the overview of classes. I dont care which class is ontop specifically because all classes are inflated and heres the kicker, including the hunter numbers. So the amount of them that are 20 is gonna be similar to the amount that isnt. So in my guild the overall isnt hunter and when you go looking at the levels its not gonna be hunter either.

It was an example of the overview of classes. I dont care which class is ontop specifically because all classes are inflated and heres the kicker, including the hunter numbers. So the amount of them that are 20 is gonna be similar to the amount that isnt. So in my guild the overall isnt hunter and when you go looking at the levels its not gonna be hunter either.

So why even bring the class overview up at all? This whole thing was your idea

So why even bring the class overview up at all? This whole thing was your idea
I told you most of the toons is gonna be farmers in all the guilds. If you cant get hunters to the top of the list even with all the farmers then your guild isnt hunter stacked.

Because he's an absolute asshat that needs someone to blame for his problems
Youre not far off.
I do like to fight retards on xpoff.
Your guild has more level 1 Mages than Hunter farmers tho :KEKW: so you can't really compare the two guilds

Okey, so you dont like my system. How do you want to do it then? Count hks of all the 20 toons and then combine those of the same class and then divide by the number of toons and compare the total? Seems more time consuming, but my guild would have a far lower average per hunter.

But if you need something to do, you can do that and I can stop talking to you.

Okey, so you dont like my system. How do you want to do it then? Count hks of all the 20 toons and then combine those of the same class and then divide by the number of toons and compare the total? Seems more time consuming, but my guild would have a far lower average per hunter.

But if you need something to do, you can do that and I can stop talking to you.

I think it would have been a lot easier if you just took the 3 seconds to actually look at the Korean guild before posting shit about them.

Fine, you can complain about the Russian premades but like Ivo said earlier, we are not even playing with them, don't hate on us when we are not even abusing hunters.

I think it would have been a lot easier if you just took the 3 seconds to actually look at the Korean guild before posting shit about them.

Fine, you can complain about the Russian premades but like Ivo said earlier, we are not even playing with them, don't hate on us when we are not even abusing hunters.

No, it was fun how many of them showed up. So ill probably keep doing it. I dont care about the russian premades, that russian premade lost, I literally just joined 2 games and screenshotted the comps. I didnt spend alot of time on finding the perfect example, I didnt have to because alliance had more hunters 100% of the time. And I took deserter after joining that in progress game. And why keep queueing into the same result? Alliance will always have more hunters. But ill save a screenshot just for you next time I queue into the koreans and their hunters.

Also rip lankys thread. If you do start to play (which this thread certainly doesnt advise you to) youll get it. Unless you play wargames, you wont find Argent Dawn there.

No, it was fun how many of them showed up. So ill probably keep doing it. I dont care about the russian premades, that russian premade lost, I literally just joined 2 games and screenshotted the comps. I didnt spend alot of time on finding the perfect example, I didnt have to because alliance had more hunters 100% of the time. And I took deserter after joining that in progress game. And why keep queueing into the same result? Alliance will always have more hunters. But ill save a screenshot just for you next time I queue into the koreans and their hunters.

Also rip lankys thread. If you do start to play (which this thread certainly doesnt advise you to) youll get it. Unless you play wargames, you wont find Argent Dawn there.
Wargame Andy Pov who cares

Goesid literally farmed most negative dislikes on the entire website from this thread alone bruh

A guild has a lot of hunters = alliance bad.

Meanwhile my guild has like... Uhm... 1 actively playing hunter who only logs it when horde are stacked and he can't play priest/lock. But yeah the 60 hunters, many of which farmers or sub 20 are a real problem here even when they don't play the game. Not to mention the guild has 400+ members and only 5-10 of them play currently.
I'm still waiting for you to show me our massive hunter legion in bg. I'm not arguing, just genuinely curious. All I want is to see who are these famed alliance twink hunters who ruin the bracket. And please show me real twinks not some f2ps with quest/bg gear because I can name at least 10 horde hunters who are stacked af and play bg regularly and hardly 5 on alliance.

Goesid literally farmed most negative dislikes on the entire website from this thread alone bruh
Well ye, and its all the people from the hunter guild, guessing they asked people to come in their discord or something.
A guild has a lot of hunters = alliance bad.

Meanwhile my guild has like... Uhm... 1 actively playing hunter who only logs it when horde are stacked and he can't play priest/lock. But yeah the 60 hunters, many of which farmers or sub 20 are a real problem here even when they don't play the game. Not to mention the guild has 400+ members and only 5-10 of them play currently.
I'm still waiting for you to show me our massive hunter legion in bg. I'm not arguing, just genuinely curious. All I want is to see who are these famed alliance twink hunters who ruin the bracket. And please show me real twinks not some f2ps with quest/bg gear because I can name at least 10 horde hunters who are stacked af and play bg regularly and hardly 5 on alliance.

God damn. I feel like you should be writing in crayon. But fine I will repeat myself since you clearly lack simple cognative skills. It was simply an example, that theres more hunters on alliance, to further my point I joined 2 random games and took pictures of the comps, alliance had more hunters in every game.

I told you I dont care what your guild is going through, mine has 0 active hunters and nobody that logs it when alliance is stacked on hunters because were better people than youre.

Why do you keep adding qualifiers? I show how youre wrong, and you say "not wrong enough"? Why do I have to play vs these hunter premades just because you dont have eyes. Next time you go to screenshot the horde comp, include the alliance one. Dont crop it out, it does nothing for your point. You can name hunters? Good for you..? Take a picture. Solo queue and see how many games you have to queue for before alliance has fewer hunters than horde.

Please take your time to reply, Im in no stress to read whatever garbage you come up with next and idk maybe wear a helmet?

Twink hunters
There was no levelers or deleted characters among those I sent you from the 2nd game, when you tried to lie your way out of that one. When you looked at US armory lmao. Idiot. But hey, keep adding qualifiers to every statement maybe one day you will have enough of them to get a muddled point across but I doubt it.

Yall mad asf, bte, glad i made a hunter prepatch first toon since 2011, hella fun watching the watering down and quit fest occur too,
What's the saying? Dont like the heat...
Lol, aye 20 is alive and kicking,
Shame positive attitudes aren't the latest trend.
Mm since 2004 so no meta chasing here ❤️
Just some time in the sun after missing legion fun, hehe,

bruh, guys its just a video game, why you all gotta argue like ur life depended on it. Just shut up, and have fun. No all this argue and talking against each other. In gods eyes we are all equal.

I didnt filter the "roaster" i looked at the class overview because thats what I said I did. But I guess reading isnt your strenght.

Well thanks for proving my point then. If the worst guild to pick to prove my point, is hunter stacked the others must be fucking loaded with them.
I can assure you that its true,in eu at least,horse have full twink hunt team and alliance barely have 1 twink hunt in teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread