Is 20s still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanky

meraki
I haven't played any twinks since legion, is 20s still a thing on EU? Are queues seperated for xpoff/xpon? Is gearing a monumental task or no? And is twinking 20s decent enough to come back for?

Yes, and wargames once a week. Yes, its only vets, f2ps and levelers. Gearing decently is pretty easy, gearing bis can be a monumental task atleast for pug bis, wargame bis is easier, because tert stats dont work there. Hunters are aids and theres alot of them, especially on alliance side even though they dont get eyepatch anymore. But thats not a problem in WGs where you can restrict the numbers.

Its not better or worse than its been before. Some games suck, some are pretty good. Every class has atleast 1 killer spec so thats cool.

Watch a stream or something and see how it looks before you dive in.

Yes, and wargames once a week. Yes, its only vets, f2ps and levelers. Gearing decently is pretty easy, gearing bis can be a monumental task atleast for pug bis, wargame bis is easier, because tert stats dont work there. Hunters are aids and theres alot of them, especially on alliance side even though they dont get eyepatch anymore. But thats not a problem in WGs where you can restrict the numbers.

Its not better or worse than its been before. Some games suck, some are pretty good. Every class has atleast 1 killer spec so thats cool.

Watch a stream or something and see how it looks before you dive in.
Are these wargames streamed at all? Would like to look through a vod if they are.

Last Eots had 11 hunters on horde with about 6 of those being twinks.

:NotLikeThis:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_120221_101030.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_120221_101030.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 172
What are you showing us here?
The roster overview of your guild showing that hunter is the most prevalent class, which is to be expected from an alliance guild. But hey, I also joined 2 bgs to screenshot rosters for you.
WoWScrnShot_120221_212309.jpg
WoWScrnShot_120221_213954.jpg

Also can you come clean this shit up @Chops I took the bait and now Lankys thread is ruined.

Really? Showing guild roster of inactive players then showing a russian premade? You know that Ravencrest isn't even in the same battlegroup as the russians?

Idk why that matters when we have less than 5 people online on evenings lately. Throwing shade without knowing the facts. Typical.

Oh I also checked the hunters from the 2nd image. The ones I could type are levelers or were deleted. Just FYI we're not talking about leveler hunters or f2ps with BG gear and 0 gems and enchants and 120 agility. We're talking about geared twinks.

That being said, I'm still waiting to see those alliance hunter twinks that terrorize horde every day.
[doublepost=1638479528,1638478957][/doublepost]
upload_2021-12-2_23-9-14.png

upload_2021-12-2_23-9-22.png

upload_2021-12-2_23-11-53.png

Don't make me browse my screenshots folder now.

Really? Showing guild roster of inactive players then showing a russian premade? You know that Ravencrest isn't even in the same battlegroup as the russians?

Idk why that matters when we have less than 5 people online on evenings lately. Throwing shade without knowing the facts. Typical.

Oh I also checked the hunters from the 2nd image. The ones I could type are levelers or were deleted. Just FYI we're not talking about leveler hunters or f2ps with BG gear and 0 gems and enchants and 120 agility. We're talking about geared twinks.

That being said, I'm still waiting to see those alliance hunter twinks that terrorize horde every day.

Yes, I know more than you. Anyway I simply joined 2 games and took pictures of them because I couldnt bother joining more games and I was gonna keep getting more hunters on alliance side than horde because thats how every game is.

Lmao did you look at the screenshot from US? lmao. anyway I found all 4 for you.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/stormscale/graveyardpov
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/outland/komandoavci
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/krukger
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/sylvanas/padlolale

Its like youre in a cult, I bring you proof and all you ask for is more proof.

You need a screenshot folder to find the few times horde had more hunters. I can just join any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread