Interesting Item thread (No flaming, only constructive replies please)

if there is no cap, then i would say 5% is worth a lot.
because @Andre is a pack rat and sends me all sorts of weird shit... I have a bunch of (unsocketed) speed pieces and so I checked... I was able to get to 27 speed, which amounted to 18.6%

My one socket/speed piece is 6 speed, for 5.35%

So there's a bit of DR, but it doesnt look like enough of a DR to worry about *not* stacking speed. At least for melee classes.

speed set: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/plotholehero

wowscrnshot_123020_140055-jpg.17893

original post (in detail) for reference:
https://xpoff.com/threads/us-na-wts-ilvl28-speed-with-socket-rings.95279/#post-1256433

Big fan of this two set for everything that isn't PvP. Haven't really seen anyone talking about it anywhere though.

Cuz it doesnt come native with sockets so it gets ignored. One and done, if you get no upgrade you aint "leet".

Being a 2 piece that's quite low odds to get both. :(

The numbers say it is :)

Edit: nevermind your right, its garbo;)
I see you edited your msg, but here's my napkin math anyways.

Essence Focuser = 32 int, 6 stam, and 10 vers. 11 sp enchant on it alone brings it up to 43 int, same as the axe. Can also say 10 vers gives roughly 4 int along with the damage mitigation (~2.5 vers = 1 int,) bringing it up to around 47 int.

Your axe = 3 stam, 6 crit, 43 sp enchant (int).

A properly enchanted Essence Focuser is 53 total stats (57 if you want to count vers int but like Idk,) while your axe is 52.

So like, the axe ain't bad, but it's not rly some insane gfed BiS by a mile item. There are better obtainable options.

hehe xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Essence Focuser = 32 int, 6 stam, and 10 vers. 11 sp enchant on it alone brings it up to 43 int, same as the axe. Can also say 10 vers gives roughly 4 int along with the damage mitigation (~2.5 vers = 1 int,) bringing it up to around 47 int.

A properly enchanted Essence Focuser is 53 total stats (57 if you want to count vers int but like Idk,) while your axe is 52.

So like, the axe ain't bad, but it's not rly some insane gfed BiS by a mile item. There are better obtainable options.
Thanks for you opinion and your math break down.

Essence focuser is 22 base int sir not 32

Users who are viewing this thread