US <Insignias> on the scene! (Funding Horde Twinks) [Dalaran]

I love tables!
My dude loves his tables
N0F5SNMc_o.jpg

I changed my mind about this guild. It is mainly teldrassil firefighters but on horde. They are also picky choosy about who joins when they are average skill at best. I don't really care much for teldrassil firefighters or this guild or think any player in there is exceptional, just putting it out there as my view has changed.

I changed my mind about this guild. It is mainly teldrassil firefighters but on horde. They are also picky choosy about who joins when they are average skill at best. I don't really care much for teldrassil firefighters or this guild or think any player in there is exceptional, just putting it out there as my view has changed.
Ok sounds good
[doublepost=1583938370,1583935389][/doublepost]I'm personally excited to play with Horde players. I mean this isn't really new, I played Horde for 10 years before BfA. I don't understand all the hate. There's a few TF's, I know of 3, but that doesn't seem like much. Just looking forward to some balanced games.

Any entity can count themselves blessed if you're disinterested in them.

I changed my mind about this guild. It is mainly teldrassil firefighters but on horde. They are also picky choosy about who joins when they are average skill at best. I don't really care much for teldrassil firefighters or this guild or think any player in there is exceptional, just putting it out there as my view has change

Swing and a miss on the troll attempt, homie

It ain't that kind of party over here

Up2iQzw.gif

Swing and a miss on the troll attempt, homie

It ain't that kind of party over here

Up2iQzw.gif

Not trolling just letting everyone know I do not support this guild. I really thought it was a new horde guild but it's the same smug carebear shitters over on kelthuzad.

Last edited:
Not trolling just letting everyone know I do not support this guild. I really thought it was a new horde guild but it's the same smug carebear shitters over on kelthuzad.
Last I checked your support doesn't mean much of anything to anybody anymore you ruined your rep when you came back a couple years ago. xd

Last I checked your support doesn't mean much of anything to anybody anymore you ruined your rep when you came back a couple years ago. xd
Who are you again? Oh yeah some salty mod on xpoff. Anyways I am done here.

Who are you again? Oh yeah some salty mod on xpoff. Anyways I am done here.

What did you expect when you insulted not only everyone trying to make this project happen, but also one of the nicest, warm hearted, non hateful people on this forum/bracket(fat al)? Of course his friends are going to defend him and call you out dude.

You've spent years creating this persona of negativity and done some really shitty things to people that were supposed to be your friends. That stuff is downright impossible to ignore for those that have been around as long as most of us have.

You need to just chill dude, actually enjoy the game and stop broadcasting every opinion you have about everything to the masses. This isnt Twitter.

To clear up any misconceptions-

None of us possess the type of ego that cares if we're seen as 'carebear shitters' or less than 'exceptional.' Nobody here is trying to prove anything, we're here to put some Fun back in this Funeral. The only thing our officers are 'picky choosy' about is whether or not you want to enjoy a bit of pvp with some nice folks. Currently, there are only a few of us with 20s off-gametime and in the queues but there is a roster full of eager little beavers with bags full of toys ready to go as the days tick by.

The Party Train's on the way- hit up Al or Kad if you want to climb aboard, the more the merrier.

Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler!

Relax guys just stating I don't support this guild or it's behavior now please stop quoting me so toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread