US <Insignias> on the scene! (Funding Horde Twinks) [Dalaran]

I am not the right person to organize and run a guild. That does not mean I am a bad person. You don't think I have tried to apologize directly to @Druhgy and others? I have even offered to pay these people gold but then realize how ridiculous that would be. People will hold grudges I don't really care good luck with this guild horde needs the help.

9LWqKbv.png
I remember when I first found out that affliction dots ticked for single digit numbers. Good times.

One of my SWP ticks does as much as corruption's entire duration.

I am not the right person to organize and run a guild. That does not mean I am a bad person. You don't think I have tried to apologize directly to @Druhgy and others? I have even offered to pay these people gold but then realize how ridiculous that would be. People will hold grudges I don't really care good luck with this guild horde needs the help.
life goes on. its ok neon. i hope you are vegan now

I don't normally walk through the forums, but this has me grinning ear to ear!

Meanwhile I'll be fishing in game, biding my time and trying to coordinate with everyone else!
Yo who made this? Shit looks lit.

Going to be running a tighter ship on the Guild Bank Management, because someone's been treating it like a blank Jackson Pollock canvas... :rolleyes:

84CiNI3.jpg
g3dV0HC.jpg
b6tmgFC.jpg
zGE4K0U.jpg
gYSCgwe.jpg
kBEqmhQ.jpg
B8uws1C.jpg

Come deplete our reserves, so I can stop thinking up new ways to organize the guild bank! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread