EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

Highest at the moment are

855 - 47k
845 with a socket for 47k

Very tempting

But you can get a 840 for like 2.5k so not sure if it's worth the investment yeti get something higher.

There's an 855 one on Aeriepeak with leech for 200k

Yeah and it's only the dps side of it. The Artifact increases your defence too.

Yeah but I'd like to see some numbers. Maybe an 814 artifact weapon (both 810 relics), but even so... the sheer intellect might prove to be so bursty like 417 weapons for 80s back in mop, completely destroying the utility of shadowmourne.

Thanks. But we're talking about an 895, not an 860.
Read the post underneath from Aelobin, he simmed the 895 version too. ;-)

But also would the 895 be better for some specializations? Maybe holy Paladin?
My feeling tells me that a shockadin would profit way more from it because they only have like 6 traits or so to increase dps. But atm there is no way to sim healer. :(

Maybe a shockadin is willing to do some tests and post their log here.

What's the short time burst? (10 seconds in?). Many 101 duels don't last but a few seconds.
brb

Thanks. But we're talking about an 895, not an 860. Of course we could put into play the 814 artifact possibility. But also would the 895 be better for some specializations? Maybe holy Paladin? What's the short term burst? (10 seconds in?). Many 101 duels don't last but a few seconds.
I have an 840 Athrog's on my Shockadin but I can already tell you it won't compare to the Artifact Weapon (for DPS) due to the Holy Shock damage bonus that goes +24% without the equivalent Relics. Holy Shock is always my #1 damage Ability regardless of what I'm fighting. That's also why I want to get dual 810 Relics that effect Holy Shock for another +16% damage.

However, it'd be great for Holy as an OS with Ret as your Artifact Choice.

What's the short term burst? (10 seconds in?).
855 mace: 357721 dps
895 mace: 389263 dps
767 artifact: 377699 dps

But with each trait and better relics the artifact gets stronger and for everything else aka 30sec+ fights, multitarget, aoe the artifact already outperforms even the 895 mace.

I have an 840 Athrog's on my Shockadin but I can already tell you it won't compare to the Artifact Weapon (for DPS) due to the Holy Shock damage bonus that goes +24% without the equivalent Relics. Holy Shock is always my #1 damage Ability regardless of what I'm fighting.
Can you post actual numbers while fighting a dummy or something? Just wanna see the comparison. Or a log would be even better.

Here's some crude testing on the Class Hall LvL 100 Training Dummy (I used only ST Abilities and no Buffs/Food/Lust/CD's). Abilities used were Judgment, Holy Shock, Crusader Strike, Auto Attack.

Artifact [789]
  • iLvL Equipped: 830 [R14]
  • Int: 17,399
  • Holy Shock TT: 80,897 Dmg (3,569,791 dmg during the test)
  • Crusader Strike TT: 84,842 Dmg (2,216,825 dmg during the test)
  • Roughly 1 min fight duration: 201,310 DPS (LOL! Six-Feather Fan was #1)
Athrog's Dethhamma [840]
  • iLvL Equipped: 837
  • Int: 20,665
  • Holy Shock TT: 76,256 Dmg (2,755,994 dmg during the test)
  • Crusader Strike TT: 74,175 Dmg (2,106,998 dmg during the test)
  • Roughly 1 min fight duration: 135,637 DPS (terrible Six-Feather Fan procs that time)
Now, before someone points out that Six-Feather Fan was the reason my DPS was higher with the Artifact Weapon, that's why I posted the individual damage done of both Holy Shock and Crusader Strike for comparison. Without the trinket altogether, the Artifact weapon would've still parsed superior. FYI, my HEALING Abilities all saw a marked increase with Athrog's due to the much higher Intellect, however I'd imagine if I was deep into the Artifact Weapon's Passives that'd change. Pics below:

Shockadin%20Stats%20with%20Artifact_Recount_cropped.jpg

Shockadin%20Stats%20with%20Athrogs_Recount_cropped.jpg

That's also why I want to get dual 810 Relics that effect Holy Shock for another +16% damage.
810 Holy Relic:
Knight of the Silver Hand
After Judgment strikes an enemy, all damage you take for the is reduced.

810 Life Relic:
Blessings of the Silver Hand
Reduces the cooldown of Blessing of Freedom, Blessing of Protection, and Blessing of Sacrifice.

And btw, thanks to your post I realised I'd missed out the life relic in my AH scanner :p

TFW a friend is helping me move an 890 chest across factions for 10g and their UI bugs out when buying xD Luckily nobody snatched it though.

Yeah I don't think bots are too much of an issue now

Users who are viewing this thread