What should Immvp do?

• Quit the Bracket.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Do Allowed jumps and stay.

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i needed to utilize space bar spamming and random jump macros to be relevant in a bracket, then i would use them

i wouldn't, however, post on the order of 10+ pages and put up a poll arguing about how it was "visible skill" and not my space bar that gives me an edge over other FCs in the bracket

has nothing to do with skill. even his own teammates laugh at his "skill"

*edit

sooooo you'll be hanging up your 39 then mvp? i mean you made the poll not us so yeah... personally i dont think you'll keep your word but hey surprises can happen!

Your the most ignorant person i meet, quite laughable really.

I was the one that first started getting the word out when the revival was happening. Before i knew it JCM/and alot of other people i know from 19-39 wanted to que after the 19 TC.

I easily have the biggest twink community on hand more then anyone else hence i was able to get this revival happening. On top of that the TC does help keeping that activity going.

If i didn't say shit nothing would of happened period, you need to stop making yourself look like a fool.

You're the most ignorant piece of dogmeat that I have ever met, you have the diction & general English comprehension of a spastic chimpanzee.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your ego. Go make another list of twink IPs, common criminal, hard to dodge that prison-colony stereotype when you act as shady as you have.

You're the most ignorant piece of dogmeat that I have ever met, you have the diction & general English comprehension of a spastic chimpanzee.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your ego. Go make another list of twink IPs, common criminal, hard to dodge that prison-colony stereotype when you act as shady as you have.

I would recommend you to control your tone, no need to get salty when you get dis-proven and disgraced in front of the entire community. The issue on jumps has been resolved, get over it.

I would recommend you to control your tone, no need to get salty when you get dis-proven and disgraced in front of the entire community. The issue on jumps has been resolved, get over it.

Neither "dis-proven", nor disgraced. Had I been "dis-proven", ALL jumps would be allowed. Livingfarce's "insults" actually make himself look like more of an idiot than any mud I could possibly sling. You should probably stick to 19s, it seems to be your mental limit. lol19huntardlols

Neither "dis-proven", nor disgraced. Had I been "dis-proven", ALL jumps would be allowed. Livingfarce's "insults" actually make himself look like more of an idiot than any mud I could possibly sling. You should probably stick to 19s, it seems to be your mental limit. lol19huntardlols

Only reason jumps aren't allowed is because people like you can't cope with pressing space bar and W at the same time. I don't want the salty attitude of the 29 bracket to come to 39s, this is why bans are being placed, so that people, like you, bitch less on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread