What should Immvp do?

• Quit the Bracket.

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Do Allowed jumps and stay.

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that it is funny that a "lobby" of organizers are getting their panties in this much of a bunch over a single player. Like damn, do you guys realize how much attention you are giving him? Holy Shit. At this rate, seeing as he is bothering LARGE NUMBERS of the playerbase SO MUCH, why don't you guys go play 49 twinks? Then you can have your fun, and make your own rules, and let people who just want to play PUG games at 39 play pug games at 39. Hell, go play level 53 twinks. Or 62. IDC, just please quit bitching about the actions of a single player. You act like he is flyhacking to instant cap 3 flags in 10 seconds. He isn't.

He was taking advantage of lazy programming on blizzard's part in order to benefit his team. If people can do it in RBGs at endgame, people can do it in a twink bracket. No matter how much of a shitstorm people raise about it, he pays his $15 a month, he can pretty much do as he sees fit. By putting up a poll and agreeing to do allowed jumps, and have people suggest banned jumps, he is doing the bracket a favor. Everyone just needs to relax a bit, adapt, and move on.

why don't you guys go play 49 twinks? Then you can have your fun, and make your own rules, and let people who just want to play PUG games at 39 play pug games at 39. Hell, go play level 53 twinks. Or 62. IDC, just please quit bitching about the actions of a single player.

So... 19 and 29s and 99s have been active. All are full of OP stacked classes and retards. Because of that reason, players sought to revive 39s to exclude all that garbage (basically what you are saying right now). 49s wouldnt change anything, the same players can make a 49 as well.

It will never be an issue in RBGS because of all he knocks, grips, and closers.

And the player base can deal with it by kicking/not supporting/harassing/wargaming. The $15 a month doesn't secure anyone.

Let me be clear here. I am indifferent about Jumps. I am specifically writing this to show you your points are god awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... 19 and 29s and 99s have been active. All are full of OP stacked classes and retards. Because of that reason, players sought to revive 39s to exclude all that garbage (basically what you are saying right now). 49s wouldnt change anything, the same players can make a 49 as well.

Also, It will never be an issue in RBGS because of all he knocks, grips, and closers.

Let me be clear here. I am indifferent about Jumps. I am specifically writing this to show you your points are god awful.

39 was revived due to TC no?

I just think that it is funny that a "lobby" of organizers are getting their panties in this much of a bunch over a single player. Like damn, do you guys realize how much attention you are giving him? Holy Shit. At this rate, seeing as he is bothering LARGE NUMBERS of the playerbase SO MUCH, why don't you guys go play 49 twinks? Then you can have your fun, and make your own rules, and let people who just want to play PUG games at 39 play pug games at 39. Hell, go play level 53 twinks. Or 62. IDC, just please quit bitching about the actions of a single player. You act like he is flyhacking to instant cap 3 flags in 10 seconds. He isn't.

He was taking advantage of lazy programming on blizzard's part in order to benefit his team. If people can do it in RBGs at endgame, people can do it in a twink bracket. No matter how much of a shitstorm people raise about it, he pays his $15 a month, he can pretty much do as he sees fit. By putting up a poll and agreeing to do allowed jumps, and have people suggest banned jumps, he is doing the bracket a favor. Everyone just needs to relax a bit, adapt, and move on.

so let me get this straight, your proposed solution is that everyone not in favor of jumps/exploits should just quit the bracket because of this one person and play something else.

this is why no one takes you seriously

The people who sit there trying to do their precious jumps all day are the people who are just desperate for any sort of recognition, and more often than not make horrible gameplay decisions, which is exactly what mvp has made a reputation of doing at this point.

so much this

Man to clarify, my gameplay is bad due to jumps when I practice jumps. Sometimes not doing a jump is the better solution for sure, but when I wanna practice I might aswell do the jump route to get the most out of my pugs.

so let me get this straight, your proposed solution is that everyone not in favor of jumps/exploits should just quit the bracket because of this one person and play something else.

this is why no one takes you seriously

It was a solution that was about as plausible and viable as telling someone not to do something that they are 100% entitled to do. Oh wait, that is what MVP has been told to do.
Yes, my "solution" was obviously shit. I understand that, and I am glad that you understand it as well.
Yes, the "solution" that has been given to MVP of "don't do something that you are 100% entitled to do" is equally shit as well :D If you somehow disagree with that last statement, then idk what to tell you tbh.

He is a paying world of warcraft subscriber, he has not been banned by blizzard, he has an active account, and he has the power to do whatever the fuck he pleases with it. If it bothers you, YOU have the right to remove yourself from the situation. It is your duty to control the fun that you are having, not his.

Let's say that you live in a neighborhood filled with minorities. You do not like minorities, because they are different. They do not have the obligation to move away just to make you happy. You have the obligation to change your environment to one that suits your own personal preferences.

It was a solution that was about as plausible and viable as telling someone not to do something that they are 100% entitled to do. Oh wait, that is what MVP has been told to do.
Yes, my "solution" was obviously shit. I understand that, and I am glad that you understand it as well.
Yes, the "solution" that has been given to MVP of "don't do something that you are 100% entitled to do" is equally shit as well :D If you somehow disagree with that last statement, then idk what to tell you tbh.

He is a paying world of warcraft subscriber, he has not been banned by blizzard, he has an active account, and he has the power to do whatever the fuck he pleases with it. If it bothers you, YOU have the right to remove yourself from the situation. It is your duty to control the fun that you are having, not his.

Let's say that you live in a neighborhood filled with minorities. You do not like minorities, because they are different. They do not have the obligation to move away just to make you happy. You have the obligation to change your environment to one that suits your own personal preferences.

youre the biggest fgt that posts on this site, true story

youre the biggest fgt that posts on this site, true story

I am sorry that you dislike my use of logic, I know that is is annoying to realize that other people are actually intelligent enough to make valid points about a controversial situation.

Note: personal insults do not make you any more convincing. They simply make you sound silly.

im not trying to win any arguments here, i honestly dont care, im not even playing in this bracket anymore, im just posting my opinion about your general faggotry

I am sorry that you dislike my use of logic, I know that is is annoying to realize that other people are actually intelligent enough to make valid points about a controversial situation.

ROFL

You just tried to compare terrain exploits in a video game to a racial issue and now you're trying to talk about your superior intelligence and logic. You can't be serious

Anyway to actually respond to your point, of course it's a viable solution is to restrict the 1 player causing problems. This bracket is regulated by it's community just like any other twink bracket out there, and if a bunch of decide "hey, stop doing that shit, it's not fun for games" then we can enforce whatever we want.

If all of us did what your brilliant mind is suggesting and stopped playing 39s because we don't like it, there wouldn't be a 39 bracket anymore. If we lost the 1 player causing problems in the first place, it's not the end of the world.

ROFL

You just tried to compare terrain exploits in a video game to a racial issue and now you're trying to talk about your superior intelligence and logic. You can't be serious
That was actually a quite viable comparison. In both cases, you are being upset by the actions of someone else that you have no control over.
Anyway to actually respond to your point, of course it's a viable solution is to restrict the 1 player causing problems. This bracket is regulated by it's community just like any other twink bracket out there, and if a bunch of decide "hey, stop doing that shit, it's not fun for games" then we can enforce whatever we want.
If all of us did what your brilliant mind is suggesting and stopped playing 39s because we don't like it, there wouldn't be a 39 bracket anymore. If we lost the 1 player causing problems in the first place, it's not the end of the world.

I never said that my solution was a "serious" or "legitimate" solution. I pointed out that is was shit.
My point is, your solution is extremely similar, only you are just saying "fuck you" to one player instead of multiple players.

Seems to be the clear and obvious choice.

What did that star trek elf say? Needs of many > needs of few and such.

Except that it's an online game, in an open bracket, that everyone has the right to play in. I mean, I could que 5 man feral premades just because I can. Do i do it? No. My point is, if someone WANTED to do that, then there would be absolutely nothing that anyone could do to stop them.

So, in your head, one players fun is just as important as 30 players fun?

It's an online game, you actually have no power to restrict what ANYONE does, as long as they are not banned by blizzard, and they continue to pay their subscription. You can nicely ask them to stop, but attempts at anything more than that will be useless.

To him, the entertainment that he gets out of his jumps may outweigh the opinions of others. Which is perfectly fine, because he is the one in control of his actions, not you.

You guys are making it seem like I'm killing the bracket. /lol

It's an online game, you actually have no power to restrict what ANYONE does, as long as they are not banned by blizzard, and they continue to pay their subscription. You can nicely ask them to stop, but attempts at anything more than that will be useless.

Report AFK, Wargames, In game harassment, Ddos, and no support are all examples of the power the community has to stop him. I think i have said this over 5 times, yet you think that $15 a month makes them immune. no?

Report AFK, Wargames, In game harassment, Ddos, and no support are all examples of the power the community has to stop him. I think i have said this over 5 times, yet you think that $15 a month makes them immune. no?

Reporting afk can be reported as harassment to blizzard, wargames are 100% a viable option ( yet we are talking about pug gameplay so it doesn't matter at all), and ddosing people is scummier than doing jumps.
As far as the last point, he doesn't need support from the community to solo Queue for PUG games, as we have obviously seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread