Immortality/ways to cheat death

Twinkzruz said:
The giving of proof does not DISPROVE a god.

Gods are imortal unreal enemas. So Poseidon can still exist, but he is using nature to control the water.

So does that mean the invisible tiger is controlling the fork that's scratching my couch?

OH SHIT!

/cast Consecration

/target epicdrood

It's;

/target epicdrood

/cast concentration

my friend :p

And no it means the tiger is telling you to control the fork that is controlling your couch asking to be stabed?

I really don't hate anyone on this forum, as long as people don't troll me / push beliefs / etc, I have no problem with anyone. I am an Atheist, but I have no problem with the religious types, as long as you don't push your religion on me ^_^.

Ego said:
I really don't hate anyone on this forum, as long as people don't troll me / push beliefs / etc, I have no problem with anyone. I am an Atheist, but I have no problem with the religious types, as long as you don't push your religion on me ^_^.

atheist lolo u r bad too dum atheist b a religen like a real 1 not a make up 1 lol

Get frozen down, n let the future worriez about u!

i remember the time I wanted to be imortal

I was around 8 years old and this dream stayed with me until 17 years old

It would have stayed until the end of my life but I had seen what is after death and I realized that to be imortal in this stupid life is the MOST terrible NIGHTMARE you can wish.

Hm... to be honest I think this thread helped me find out my character motivation for my future film :p ty

Twinkytoes said:
Dude, I'm not trying to attack you because I'm not religious, but please don't make fun of religion. This is a world of warcraft site not a religion site, and people can have their beliefs without some fatass 14 year old making fun of them ok?

Aww until you posted that, I had respect for you. He's just making harmless fun of the women rights

RC-ST. said:
i remember the time I wanted to be imortal

I was around 8 years old and this dream stayed with me until 17 years old

It would have stayed until the end of my life but I had seen what is after death and I realized that to be imortal in this stupid life is the MOST terrible NIGHTMARE you can wish.

Hm... to be honest I think this thread helped me find out my character motivation for my future film :p ty

Can you PLEASE stop posting? At least until Drayner installs an ignore user button. You're not funny or clever.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Can you PLEASE stop posting? At least until Drayner installs an ignore user button. You're not funny or clever.

Im pretty sure alot of people feel the same about you, Im not one of them but instead of being a troll ignore it like everyone else and just post regularly

Tunkie said:
Im pretty sure alot of people feel the same about you, Im not one of them but instead of being a troll ignore it like everyone else and just post regularly

But my posts make sense.

Naturaltalnt said:
There is an ignore feature IAT.

Scroll to the top right of the page.

Quick Links -> User Control Panel

Edit Ingore List -> Type in the username

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread