i'm worried about indica/educational thread

lol def a bot, indica is a cool dude in game. he's also a good player who knows what to do...
and yeh indica is a strain. the basics: sativa and indica. sativa more so connected to extroversion and partying whereas indica is more relaxed/chill- perfect for video games.
he's the type of dude to instead of say 'chill' say 'smoke one'- referring to marijuana.
i live in colo and its dank

It's worse when she logs on to another server and makes a toon to msg you its sad...she needs help...i think all those deserter buffs got to her head.

FYI i think it's a girl indica sounds like girls name.
pretty sure its a dude.

The people who defend Indica are just as delusional as she is. After seeing the disgusting things she has written to not only myself but some of my closest friends, I will go to any length to farm her in any BG they have against me till they rage quit; That goes for her fan boys as well.

Last edited:
The people who defend Indica is just as delusional as she is. After seeing the disgusting thing's she has written to not only myself but some of my closest friends, I will go to any length to farm her in any BG they have against me till they rage quit; That goes for her fan boys as well.
dani relax your not the dam crusader
its a guy we gotta ground that up
and i hate indica more than anyone here

475674547.png

Guess I am of those exceptions. Might even say a 1%er.

/cheers
so, no coffee? no sugar? the primary reason cited for not wishing to do 'drugs' is the effect on the brain, yet coffee & sugar 'light up' the same areas of the brain, and they're considered 'ok'.

we could go into alcohol, too, not only fucks up the brain, but flat-out kills with shit like cirrhosis of the liver. you'd probably come back with the negative effects of smoking pot, from the smoke itself, but smoking is for ancient times, vapes & concentrates, edibles, & juicing are where its at in modern times.

there's tobacco, too, but im sure nobody smokes in Texas... ;)

Yea sugar and drugs are not the same thing.

Our brains are wired to crave sugar to survive. In this world were everything is free and readily available but it's up to the individual to limit that.

Who cares what part of the brain lights up? There's some pretty basic things we need to survive and drugs certainly aren't one of them.

I've heard this argument before and its dangerous and stupid to blur the lines between basic human survival we are wired to do and hard, synthetically made drugs...

Cannabis is neither 'hard', nor synthetically made. We are, after all talking specifically about 'Indica' here, thats not a type of heroin, in case you've missed the boat. If you'd like to go down the path of what the human body was 'built' to use, have a read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

An addiction is an addiction, are you going to try and pass off sugar as harmless? lmao

Cannabis is neither 'hard', nor synthetically made. We are, after all talking specifically about 'Indica' here, thats not a type of heroin, in case you've missed the boat. If you'd like to go down the path of what the human body was 'built' to use, have a read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

An addiction is an addiction, are you going to try and pass off sugar as harmless? lmao
You can't be addicted to what your body requires. And I don't really have an issue with marijuana tbh. It seems more addicting than alcohol and less likely to be "social use" thing but I've never done it, just what I've seen in college.

so, no coffee? no sugar? the primary reason cited for not wishing to do 'drugs' is the effect on the brain, yet coffee & sugar 'light up' the same areas of the brain, and they're considered 'ok'.

we could go into alcohol, too, not only fucks up the brain, but flat-out kills with shit like cirrhosis of the liver. you'd probably come back with the negative effects of smoking pot, from the smoke itself, but smoking is for ancient times, vapes & concentrates, edibles, & juicing are where its at in modern times.

lol bro u know what we fkin mean by drugs
nothing is better than getting baked then playing wow

Nope, I don't drink or smoke. And I never acquired the taste for coffee or even tea. I do suppose that I occasionally drink green tea.
I have no use for a vaporizer pen/e-cigarette. As the habit does not interest me on iota. I have plenty of other things to spend my money on.

You can't be addicted to what your body requires. And I don't really have an issue with marijuana tbh. It seems more addicting than alcohol and less likely to be "social use" thing but I've never done it, just what I've seen in college.

Too much of many things can harm you. Sugar is no exception. It is fine for as long as you intake it in moderation.

/cheers

Don't make me bring norml up in here

Users who are viewing this thread