EU+US I'm worried about Banishedjr/educational thread

Y do u think ur so good u barely play, why don't u make a horde so YOU can farm us? ;)
No need. There's enough premades on horde to keep me busy. My RL has been very busy lately and RL>WoW 100% of the time.

Don't worry though, my Internet will be hooked up next week and my work will slow down for the holiday season so I'll be back on to carry your premades soon <3

No need. There's enough premades on horde to keep me busy. My RL has been very busy lately and RL>WoW 100% of the time.

Don't worry though, my Internet will be hooked up next week and my work will slow down for the holiday season so I'll be back on to carry your premades soon <3

Talk talk talk talk talk
/yawn

Y do u think ur so good u barely play, why don't u make a horde so YOU can farm us? ;)
She barely plays because she's busy with irl, irl does come first you know, also in MoP she played the bracket more than you ever will, she's most likely a much better and experienced twink player than you are

She barely plays because she's busy with irl, irl does come first you know, also in MoP she played the bracket more than you ever will, she's most likely a much better and experienced twink player than you are
Sorry I was busy playing a bracket that requires skill, why don't you look at my 70s champ? All my twinks in my sig

0/10 not impressed

Sorry I was busy playing a bracket that requires skill, why don't you look at my 70s champ? All my twinks in my sig

0/10 not impressed
if you ever played 70s in wotk, my 70s guild dominated the entire bracket

if you ever played 70s in wotk, my 70s guild dominated the entire bracket
Who was ur 70?
In wotlk I was in Deus Ex Gni on nazgrel then xferred to Perenolde to join apocalyptic

i leveled mine out after a few months, i just linked my gms 70

so you call me inexperienced, don't check out my extremely geared 70s from wotlk-mop, talk about how great ur guild was when I've never heard of it (I'll ask moriat if he remembers it, he played horde and he'd know), link ur guild masters 70 cuz u cant prove u had one, what exactly is ur endgame here? To look stupid?
Edit: doesn't help that ur gms 70s gear isn't even good lmao

so you call me inexperienced, don't check out my extremely geared 70s from wotlk-mop, talk about how great ur guild was when I've never heard of it (I'll ask moriat if he remembers it, he played horde and he'd know), link ur guild masters 70 cuz u cant prove u had one, what exactly is ur endgame here? To look stupid?

I don't play end game I'll admit that, I've always twinked, i also know that end game these days is a joke compared to wotlk end game, you have 1/2 as many keybinds as you once did, the glad cutoff is a lot lower than it once was, some people getting glad without even having 2400 achievement pretty sad if you ask me

I don't play end game I'll admit that, I've always twinked, i also know that end game these days is a joke compared to wotlk end game, you have 1/2 as many keybinds as you once did, the glad cutoff is a lot lower than it once was, some people getting glad without even having 2400 achievement pretty sad if you ask me

When I said what is your endgame I was asking what you were trying to accomplish with this conversation other than looking stupid, pretty hilarious u thought I was talking about endgame content tbh tho

@Dform Hmmm... so you're saying that end game is a joke, which means twinking must be a super joke with even less to work with, then brag about how great you were twinking? o_O

@Dform Hmmm... so you're saying that end game is a joke, which means twinking must be a super joke with even less to work with, then brag about how great you were twinking? o_O

I mean I see these "multi glads" always roll into twink brackets and the funny thing is 95% of them roll classes like survival hunters, like if you're that amazing of a player why not roll an underpowered class and make it look good, rather than making a broken class look even more broken? Also that's technicnally incorrect, if it's easier, why did a full team of rank 1 glad/rbgers lose the the first twink cup to a team of full twinks of which only 2 out of the 10 actually played end game?

"Begged to play with you" I remember me sitting in goldshire and you commented on my average gear saying how good it was and you ADDED me and asked to que with you. But of course you don't member that and you only remember you removing me from your btag because I didn't listen to your shitty eots orders. But oh well it's in the past :)

"Begged to play with you" I remember me sitting in goldshire and you commented on my average gear saying how good it was and you ADDED me and asked to que with you. But of course you don't member that and you only remember you removing me from your btag because I didn't listen to your shitty eots orders. But oh well it's in the past :)

Are you kidding me? I remember exactly what happened kid, you added me in a random bg and I asked who u were and what u wanted and u asked if my group was full. Ur literally sitting on my friends list rn waiting to get accepted or declined because I think it's hilarious u re-added me after pretending it's ur choice that we don't play together lmao

Ur right tho it is in the past I just think it's pretty pathetic u feel the need to lie about what happened

Please do not lie. We were sitting in Goldshire and you sent me a whisper complimenting my druid's gear. I replied with a thanks and you asked if I wanted to que and we played a BG - simple. You removed me because I didn't listen to your shit Eots calls. I told you to not leave a base empty and you said "why? No one is attacking it what's the point", which was the stupidest thing I've ever heard but whatever. The reason I wanted to re-add you is because you're close friends with my friend stabqt and he wanted all 3 of us to play together so I tried to let things go.

It's fine if you think I'm lying but I know how it happened :)

Please do not lie. We were sitting in Goldshire and you sent me a whisper complimenting my druid's gear. I replied with a thanks and you asked if I wanted to que and we played a BG - simple. You removed me because I didn't listen to your shit Eots calls. I told you to not leave a base empty and you said "why? No one is attacking it what's the point", which was the stupidest thing I've ever heard but whatever. The reason I wanted to re-add you is because you're close friends with my friend stabqt and he wanted all 3 of us to play together so I tried to let things go.

It's fine if you think I'm lying but I know how it happened :)

k, already outlined how things went down from my recollection and don't rlly feel like having this conversation for the 100000th time buuuut I left the base on eots because I'm a healer and our team really needed healing more than it needed someone defending a base that no enemies are targeted Bc we were getting crushed mid by bads , I had been sitting there for several minutes. I play battlegrounds to win, and implementing strategies that are adapted to the play style of the enemy team will beat rudimentary strategy anytime. I was trying to coordinate with the players who were in our party, I forgot who else we were with, and yeah no one would listen which frustrated me because some players think really short term for games or don't understand feints/diversions BC they're simplistic or bad. I'll take a playmaker over someone who can sit and guard a base no1 is attacking any day. I unadded you several days later after you got into a wsg against myself and 2-3 guildies with a team of trash allies then whispered me telling me I need to coordinate my premades better when u couldn't even listen because you think you're amazing. Not worth putting up with imo, and I'm sorry it hurt your little feelings so bad but I don't like to play with hypocrites or players who can't be part of a cohesive unit because why would I group with you with you if we're just gonna play like we solo q'd?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vet
Is it normal to get angry like this when your 5 man premade can't beat a pug?? Well, apparently it can happen! They claim to farm Phron, Wil, me and many others non-stop, yet can't beat a pug with their 5-man fotm premade. Interesting.
Banishedjr blamed Jister and me for losing the match even tho we thought they could win without us, it was a pug after all...

guess we were wrong

bPH4Hdr.jpg

Lol this idiot actually posted after deliberately trolling and afking with Jister. Yea we called you bad because you are bad and you trolled afk and never ran flag. We called you bad AFTER you refused to get flag saying "its a pug".

I mean I see these "multi glads" always roll into twink brackets and the funny thing is 95% of them roll classes like survival hunters, like if you're that amazing of a player why not roll an underpowered class and make it look good, rather than making a broken class look even more broken? Also that's technicnally incorrect, if it's easier, why did a full team of rank 1 glad/rbgers lose the the first twink cup to a team of full twinks of which only 2 out of the 10 actually played end game?
You think people usually hit multiglad playing underpowered shit? XD

Users who are viewing this thread