I'm not complaining, I'm asking a question.

Question older than chicken vs egg

AnyaEs3.jpg

Just my 2 cents.

I recently returned after years away from wow. I decided to make a 20. Random BGs are littered with hunters, healbotted hunters at that. Premades of hunters and heals. Not very fun.

Have fun hunters.
the king has spoken

So, when I am on druid, monk, pally(holy or ret) and there are a bunch of hunters in Q on opposing side,
I log and get on my Marks/Surv hunter as well, to try to compensate and help even out the odds a bit.

In this same situation, if I see other toons I know have hunters I'll broadcast ....
Think it's time we jump on our huntards too ... or the losses gonna keep coming nonstop.

Both situations make me cringe. Knowing it's broken and continuously playing it because the other team is doing it doesn't justify adding to the problem. The longer you maintain this mentality the worse the bracket gets.
Were a small community and when half of us log off due to toxic player pollution the que times go up.

That being said I have not leveled my hunter since the squish. I have not felt the need to shit all over the people I enjoy playing the game with. At the same time I'm guilty as any of you for queing with a hunter premade. Many of our friends have mained a hunter since MoP and earlier and that wont stop us from playing with them.

Both situations make me cringe. Knowing it's broken and continuously playing it because the other team is doing it doesn't justify adding to the problem. The longer you maintain this mentality the worse the bracket gets.
Were a small community and when half of us log off due to toxic player pollution the que times go up.

That being said I have not leveled my hunter since the squish. I have not felt the need to shit all over the people I enjoy playing the game with. At the same time I'm guilty as any of you for queing with a hunter premade. Many of our friends have mained a hunter since MoP and earlier and that wont stop us from playing with them.

Just to be perfectly clear, I don't give a shit about the health of the bracket.
We're playing low level PvP for free in a dying game.
I just wanna kill hordies, and help Alliance win maybe 2/3 out of 10 times.
Also, I only solo que.
Yes, it's a toxicity raising thing, but should I just play some underpowered class and keep getting gy camped?
Should I stay in the match and get farmed for HK's for 8 mins after the horde have capped 2 flags and are gonna hold last one.
Nobody on either faction, really cares about the health of the bracket from my observation.
I like seeing peeps from certain ally guilds when I zone in, as it assures me there are at least some competent players in the match.
However, when we have such an advantage that other team is stuck in their gy and it's all of a sudden 10 v 5, that's not much fun.
I don't know how it's fun when the hordie guilds are on in force either premade or not, doing the same thing.
So, it's tit for tat. As such, que times have seemed way longer than a patch or two ago.
As far as hunters, years ago 19 rouges were OP and could Ambush one shot other classes.
39 Locks were pretty OP for a while as well.
After DK's were introduced, you'd have 7 Dk's a side in a WSG.
Twink low level bracket PvP is by nature, pretty toxic, with people spamming macros and planting flags of ownership on others.
Pretty sure most casual levelers try it a few times and give up.
A solution to class imbalance might be like they do in another game I used to play, Star Wars the Old Republic.
Everyone gets the same things at the same level. Mezz, interuppt, stun, slow, etc.
Premades are still the issue in that game as well, although classes seem more even from start level to Endgame 70.

Nobody on either faction, really cares about the health of the bracket from my observation.
the ones that do care about the health of the bracket do things like... not play hunter.
Or not queue into random bgs because we've made a better space outside of the "lets kill levelers" bracket.

Granted, there is something to be said for being able to log in, put some music on, click a button, and attempt to rip through some enemies

Users who are viewing this thread