I’m done with this chit forum.

tombstone (1993), 28 years ago. just sayin ^_-

N7djftr.png

wKrSbju.jpg

Last edited:
Concerning the rest of yall.. it is very important to know the roots of this forum. This used to be called Twinkinfo. The forum was purely for that. A place filled with guides, tips and tricks, and historical journals. Since the switch to xpoff, the same mentality is there however it is not shared amongst all users.

There is a portion of our users who use this platform to spread toxicity. Most mods have the old mentality of keeping this clear of banter because we "grew up" around twinkinfo times.

To be totally fair, about half the posts on twinkinfo were about how hunters (Lil) were ruining the bracket (their gy farms).

about half the posts on twinkinfo were about how hunters
Na' i remember getting called out for being that idiot level 10 twink.

You guys way too old to be mods
I’m out of here for good but to succeed you guys need a lot younger mods.

There’s some young mods that just have have shitty attitudes :p we’ve seen this change over the last 2-3 years. At least @Chops is friendly

Imagine alienating yourself from the already small community we are all apart of.

where else would you go?

edit. Time to name change to a new forum alt and start over with a new persona.

Before you joined up on the team, we were manually deleting maybe 30-50 spam posts a day xD

It was horrible.

Concerning the rest of yall.. it is very important to know the roots of this forum. This used to be called Twinkinfo. The forum was purely for that. A place filled with guides, tips and tricks, and historical journals. Since the switch to xpoff, the same mentality is there however it is not shared amongst all users.

There is a portion of our users who use this platform to spread toxicity. Most mods have the old mentality of keeping this clear of banter because we "grew up" around twinkinfo times.

rip twinkinfo made so much shit posts there

Reactions: Bop
I miss twinkinfo and my old rage posts about 29 feral druids in WoD while I gimp myself playing firemage, good days, I was such a sperg

To quote a famous song: "we were bad, but now we're good"

OP is Susus Amongus.

Hey, it's yer boi, Charax Silvershield.

I used to contribute here and tried to make this a sorta fun community but the head admin is honestly retarded. Now, I'll just skim this place once in a blue moon but there's no point contributing any further based on how this place is run to be so unfun.

Later.

I treat this site like wikipedia so I can make "informed" decisions on where to place my effort for my characters, that I have the actual fun with, while they gear. I also want to know what changes will affect them during content patches without reading every blizzard patch note. You, my friend, are a dork. This isn't social media.

Before you joined up on the team, we were manually deleting maybe 30-50 spam posts a day xD

It was horrible.

Sadly, it’s not the old mentality. Just the communist kind of mentality

Maybe if the collective pitched in to help your non bugging friends can level up in leas than month.

Communist... Buhu SL happend so what. Blaming the mods or communism isnt gonna make 27s relevant. Get with the times and adapt, no need to exploit or defend exploiting just because buhu its sad about you. We all had to make changes to play our new brackets except level 80s.

Last edited:
Wait so what does a socio-economic political theory have to do with WoW twinking?

I do not accept your resignation green, I will see you first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread