I’m done with this chit forum.

Greenmtnboy

Banned
You guys way too old to be mods on a forum.
Zero humility.
Zero real humor.
Mostly rude to new members if they make a thread they shouldn’t (how dare they mess that up)
Make the armory appear to be WAY larger than it really is.
The list can go on.
I’m out of here for good but to succeed you guys need a lot younger mods.

86xG.gif

This is mostly a pretty subjective criticism so I'll stay out of it, we all experience things differently.
But the armory? Really?
The armory itself is two posts on the first page last time I checked.
The rest is people making new posts to list their characters, and Andre taking the time to acknowledge them.
Surely this is a helpful resource for the bracket?
And since it's updated regularly, nobody ever has to read past the first page.

This is mostly a pretty subjective criticism so I'll stay out of it, we all experience things differently.
But the armory? Really?
The armory itself is two posts on the first page last time I checked.
The rest is people making new posts to list their characters, and Andre taking the time to acknowledge them.
Surely this is a helpful resource for the bracket?
And since it's updated regularly, nobody ever has to read past the first page.
i try as much as possible to hide all my toons lololol .. i learn that it is not wise to let the world knows who you are :D:D:D

moreover i dont come to this forum to chat .. i normally come here to find important information, from people who has already done it so i dont have to waste my time finding answers .. discord is prob a better place for casual chat

Reactions: Sun
Is this one of those redbullchugging, fortnite playing adrenaline junkies, that watch youtube videos at 2x the speed?

I was told this would happen.

I'm 26 and feeling like 40, so yeah thats what working as a chef will give you. Do an honest day of work OP and then you can come back and enjoy the "middle-aged" sense of humour the mods have. This isnt reddit.

Zero humility.
Zero real humor.
Mostly rude to new members if they make a thread they shouldn’t (how dare they mess that up)
The list can go on.

Bye sweetie, we'll miss ya :)

It's a 17 year old game dude. A lot of us have been playing for the duration, not sure what you expect.

Mods are doing a fine job, otherwise we'd see this spot devolve into a constant stream of Nigerian princes and boner pill scams.

Maybe if you decide to come back you'll be a Greenmtnman about it.

Well the mods do have a weird approach by killing all the fun, even in off-topic section, then straight up saying how they rather want you to be active in random twink discord communities instead of being here.

I don't get the agenda behind this forum. What's the point? Quite sure you want this forum to be some place where you dump all information you know about twinking - but people do not even do that here. They do it in the discord servers where you adviced them to be at. And you adviced them to create those only because you're afraid for some drama being made. The community is not even big and the drama is not even severe.

Currently it's mostly a Q/A forum, where people ask really casual questions and majority of experienced twinks does not even bother to answer. And it is indeed waste of time because you rarely get a reply nor a like or whatever. Doubt the original poster even checks the thread ever again in some cases.

I don’t really know what’s reasoning behind this to be honest.

True that most of us are very competitive against each other and there are some of us are willing to aid new people to the right direction.

but seriously, not all of us are walking, talking asmonds and not everyone is interested in neon-color, baby-talking, trendy pre-teens that’s only interested in “stonks”...

Besides that this is a 16-17 year old MMO-online, I don’t even think the people you’re looking for would be even interested in a competitive nature environment like our corner of the net.

tombstone (1993), 28 years ago. just sayin ^_-
What a great year to be born. Also like, top 5 best westerns of all time.

Shit man, I joined the forum this year, asked a shitload of stupid questions (in discord) and found a ton of useful information here (on the forum)

I just don't think most people understand the point and separation of the two.

What a great year to be born. Also like, top 5 best westerns of all time.

ok you can stop making me feel old.
yeah it's a top5 western if you're born in 93. not to say it's not a great movie.

200.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lls0x1nW7n1qakh43o1_500.gifv

altho there's at least one very recent one i'd have to at least consider
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Mods are doing a fine job, otherwise we'd see this spot devolve into a constant stream of Nigerian princes and boner pill scams.
to be fair, thats mostly a bot that handles that stuff

You'd mainly just get trade threads spilling out into every other forum. 99% of my moderator actions are moving wts/wtb threads out of general and bracket forums and into the trade forums. Super exciting. Honestly, my boomer heart cant handle the intensity, OP is probably right. We need some younger blood in here.

Zero humility.
Zero real humor.
The list can go on.
Bye

You'd mainly just get trade threads spilling out into every other forum. 99% of my moderator actions are moving wts/wtb threads out of general and bracket forums and into the trade forums. Super exciting. Honestly, my boomer heart cant handle the intensity, OP is probably right. We need some younger blood in here.

Before you joined up on the team, we were manually deleting maybe 30-50 spam posts a day xD

It was horrible.

Concerning the rest of yall.. it is very important to know the roots of this forum. This used to be called Twinkinfo. The forum was purely for that. A place filled with guides, tips and tricks, and historical journals. Since the switch to xpoff, the same mentality is there however it is not shared amongst all users.

There is a portion of our users who use this platform to spread toxicity. Most mods have the old mentality of keeping this clear of banter because we "grew up" around twinkinfo times.

Are you telling me theres a bot war? How many bots are fighting eachother? And youre just telling us now?

Users who are viewing this thread