EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

Can anyone confirm to have gotten an 810 from a bought box?
If not, theory:
the relics are 810, which is a bug, which is fixed upon transfer
Another common thing we have, @skorobogadka is that we both looted the boxes in instances.
I have transfered my Hunter after obtaining the relics, they remained untouched.

I have transfered my Hunter after obtaining the relics, they remained untouched.
I meant while they still are in the unopened boxes.
Have you traded an unopened box, then opened it and have it contain 810?

My theory is that if an unopened box is traded, it cannot contain 810.

I have got a 810 relic from a box I have bought from another player. Don't think I have had a single box drop for myself and if I have I've had to send it to another character to unlock.

@Winterpwnd Can you remember if your lockbox had 2 items in it?
Sry for the late reply I haven't really been on my pc in a while, but yeah, it only dropped the relic. There weren't any other items.
I've opened a couple more since I got that relic and I've only gotten 780 ilvl greens so far, not even relics just random pieces of gear.

I meant while they still are in the unopened boxes.
Have you traded an unopened box, then opened it and have it contain 810?

My theory is that if an unopened box is traded, it cannot contain 810.
I unlocked boxes on 101, traded them to my 110 and opened them there.

Hey Guys,

i'm new here...
If you open a Lockbox on lvl 110 the items will be shown as 780, if you DONT loot them, and trade that lockbox to an 101 Char and he loots them, the same items wich were 780 on the 110 are now 682 or something.

Someone may want to ask Zarimia from Antonidas or Uldum how to get 101 relics... that person put 12 of them on the AH, all different kinds, all at the same time.

edit: US
I just managed to get in contact with Zarimia, thanks to help from @Rhaellia since I don't play on US.

I understand what happened with the relics but it's nothing we can replicate since it was the result of a GM's mistake.

I just managed to get in contact with Zarimia, thanks to help from @Rhaellia since I don't play on US.

I understand what happened with the relics but it's nothing we can replicate since it was the result of a GM's mistake.
Wait.... WTF??? Did a GM issue the items directly, or did he give lockboxes?

Wait.... WTF??? Did a GM issue the items directly, or did he give lockboxes?
It wasn't anything to do with lockboxes, just the relics. The person didn't do it intentionally and had no idea about the value of the relics (hence they sold them at 40g each). No point going into more detail, it's unlikely to happen again and I don't wanna encourage people to start trying to scam GMs :p

It wasn't anything to do with lockboxes, just the relics. The person didn't do it intentionally and had no idea about the value of the relics (hence they sold them at 40g each). No point going into more detail, it's unlikely to happen again and I don't wanna encourage people to start trying to scam GMs :p
Understood.

Users who are viewing this thread