If You Could Go Back To Any Patch / Expansion...

Last Summer MoP. Not sure what patch it was. The amount of premades that occurred were phenomenal. Activity was amazing and the game felt balanced. Damage could be healed through and ranged dps felt on par with each other. It was definitely the most amount of enjoyment and competition I've had in twinks, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Summer MoP. Not sure what patch it was. The amount of premades that occurred were phenomenal. Activity was amazing and the game felt balanced. Damage could be healed through and ranged dps felt on par with each other. It was definitely the most amount of enjoyment and competition I've had in twinks, period.

Im currently in progress of coming back to the bracket.. do you feel like it'll ever be back to high amounts of twinks when skirmishes are back?

i really really liked cata pre mop stuff when i played bm hunter and could lock people down with all my utility

I would go back to when 19 twinks were super active. Not sure what patch, but like 5+ years ago haha. Back when I could use my Fishing boots, and there were none of this heirloom crap, and none of these stupid changes that killed rogues in 19s..

Rogues used to dominate closely with Hunters.. now rogues are bottom of the board. We have no CC, no stuns, no slows. Druids and hunters are ridiculous with their speed increases to kite away from you. So much has changed, and IMO killed 19s. I used to enjoy queues popping every five minutes, now it's once a week if I am lucky.

Less ranting, basically I want to go back to the old twink days though haha

late TBC - Wrath was the golden time for me.

I would go back to when 19 twinks were super active. Not sure what patch, but like 5+ years ago haha. Back when I could use my Fishing boots, and there were none of this heirloom crap, and none of these stupid changes that killed rogues in 19s..

Rogues used to dominate closely with Hunters.. now rogues are bottom of the board. We have no CC, no stuns, no slows. Druids and hunters are ridiculous with their speed increases to kite away from you. So much has changed, and IMO killed 19s. I used to enjoy queues popping every five minutes, now it's once a week if I am lucky.

Less ranting, basically I want to go back to the old twink days though haha

This. Good times, and 3.3.5

season 10 for level cap PvP (mid cata), wotlk for generally most enjoyment ive ever had available via WoW

Users who are viewing this thread