If its too premature to discuss specs - can we discuss gem/stat priorities?

I guess because lvl20 can never achieve that kind of damage I am after. And I don't use elkk on my low lvl toons.. I am saving it for use in their late 30s as part of a macro. Prior to SL vets are harder to kill.. In SL, my hunters take them out with ease, and I need to lvl up in the 20 brackets ie. Lvl23 to be able to continue killing vets with such ease. Before SL after I hit 20, I would skip the entire 20 bracket to avoid vets.. Now I don't, being able to take out geared vets easily is a good feeling

I hear you, just seems like my 7 year old daughter when she gets a new Barbie, two days later she is bored and I find it in the trash. Hope I get to see your ultimate xxxXXX!!!VaNdAmAgE!!!XXXxxx in a BG some time.

but then how would he be able to jump into conversations about level 20s, mention his 5 str/6 stm gems like they were his latest crossfit class and talk about raid gear that 20s cant get... all without mentioning (or burying) the fact that he plays on xp debuff exploiting toons, thereby confusing every new person in the thread who has to then be told that no, you cant get this stuff.
It's conserving, mini xp gain and quiting before game ends.. One bg about 1+bar. I don't do the exploits because I personally took out quite a number of players who gets into xpon bg with their xp off, I submitted video of them running around in the game, showing clearly their names, their purple XP logo below their name, and you never see them ever again.. Their armory will show their HK remains forever the same.. And for some, you see them lvling up.. lololol.. My bg philosophy is very simple, in a bg there should only be 1 fker, and all the rest of the players should be fkee.. So removing other fkers had always been a passion of mine :D:D:D
[doublepost=1607484789,1607484272][/doublepost]
But, I mean a Ret with an I49 can break 3k easy on an Elkk crit.
a good pally doesnt need a ilvl49 to do good dmg .. i have met many pallies but none could play as well as this chap https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/quelthalas/rexathm .. i play pally too except not lvl10 or 20

It's conserving, mini xp gain and quiting before game ends.. One bg about 1+bar. I don't do the exploits because I personally took out quite a number of players who gets into xpon bg with their xp off, I submitted video of them running around in the game, showing clearly their names, their purple XP logo below their name, and you never see them ever again.. Their armory will show their HK remains forever the same.. And for some, you see them lvling up.. lololol.. My bg philosophy is very simple, in a bg there should only be 1 fker, and all the rest of the players should be fkee.. So removing other fkers had always been a passion of mine :D:D:D
[doublepost=1607484789,1607484272][/doublepost]
a good pally doesnt need a ilvl49 to do good dmg .. i have met many pallies but none could play as well as this chap https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/quelthalas/rexathm .. i play pally too except not lvl10 or 20

"there should only be 1 fker, and all the rest of the players should be fkee" - Your dad always gave you the best birthday quotes.

I don't know man the more you type the deeper the rabbit hole is getting. You use phrases like "hunt down", "catch that player" "hope to see again", etc... I'm sure in your mind it sounds cool and you have CLEARLY convinced yourself that you are some kind of vigilante, but really just seems kind of goofy.

Also, as you admitted yourself you rarely encounter the same twinks twice due to saturation so it all seems rather trivial at least as far as establishing the obvious title of "SCOURGE OF THE 20s!!!!" legacy your psyche is demanding of you/hopes the rest of us will entertain.

You should just come and make a real twink we could use more players with your obvious conviction.

But, best of luck!

Last edited:
Wait, is it possible to queue with a xpoff in the group and not level up in bg (xp off debuff)? Do you ever get a queue that way?
dont do it .. its not worth the risk lolol .. pple who report you using the in-game reporting system will not cause you any problem, but the moment they take the trouble to film you on video and submit to hacks, that will be the start of your trouble

dont do it .. its not worth the risk lolol .. pple who report you using the in-game reporting system will not cause you any problem, but the moment they take the trouble to film you on video and submit to hacks, that will be the start of your trouble
How would that be an exploit though? Idk id do it if i knew how, trollolol

this is a long and annoying discussion we've had a dozen times on this forum. You could do some digging if you're really curious.
Got it. I found out how they do it and idk, seems like its in the grey area.. lets just put it that way. Question is does it lead to perma ban or a few days vacation? hmmm

How would that be an exploit though? Idk id do it if i knew how, trollolol
exploit is a very vague term .. to blizzard, their position is simple .. intended play .. that is how every GMs will explained .. if they intended something, and you do anything other than what they intended, then they will come after you .. for example the xp on and xp off .. here the intention was to separate the 2 groups and prevent them from mixing in the same bg, they separate the groups, this was their intention, xp on players play with xp on players and xp off players with all the other xp off, but if anyone from one group found a way to get into the other group, that is not what blizzard had intended .. got it ? there is no grey area .. if they had intended that xp on can play with xp off, they would not have split the groups

I believe the phrase here is "fuck around and find out"
What bracket would be the best then? 39?
[doublepost=1607535355,1607535294][/doublepost]
exploit is a very vague term .. to blizzard, their position is simple .. intended play .. that is how every GMs will explained .. if they intended something, and you do anything other than what they intended, then they will come after you .. for example the xp on and xp off .. here the intention was to separate the 2 groups and prevent them from mixing in the same bg, they separate the groups, this was their intention, xp on players play with xp on players and xp off players with all the other xp off, but if anyone from one group found a way to get into the other group, that is not what blizzard had intended .. got it ? there is no grey area .. if they had intended that xp on can play with xp off, they would not have split the groups
No grey area, huh. What about the current f2p/vet gameplay?

No grey area, huh. What about the current f2p/vet gameplay?
do you not think this is their intention ? i am not an expert in f2p/vet .. but from some posts i read, that they forgotten to release their xp before their sub went out, they put in a ticket and GM helped them to do it, thus enabling them to continue to play .. when GMs are doing this, i guess their intention is clear .. i dont see any violation

do you not think this is their intention ? i am not an expert in f2p/vet .. but from some posts i read, that they forgotten to release their xp before their sub went out, they put in a ticket and GM helped them to do it, thus enabling them to continue to play .. when GMs are doing this, i guess their intention is clear .. i dont see any violation
Yeah i agree, but i feel like its kind of hypocritical.. So do i lose xpoff forum rep if i try out this neat little trick? i really wanna play 39 or 49 twink. Theres some juicy gear available. My question is does community frown upon those that bugque?

Off topic but when are you gonna start doing SL content? We are waiting bro
on my youtube channel?

Funny you should ask. I was recording a bunch of stuff from pre-patch through to current to make a "hey im back! here's whats going on!" video and then I went to edit it together and none of the audio recorded. Because Im a big dumdum. So I've gotta go re-record some stuff. But I'm gonna get updated guide videos and stuff out over the next few months as things settle down.

too premature to discuss specs?

ThinkingFace

how is feral?
priest?
warrior?
dk??

Users who are viewing this thread