If a GM gives you 3 days of free gametime?

Neon

666 god
so i tried to transfer pp2p hierlooms again this time it didn't work out so well.

heres what the gm said:

Hi there! *Waves* Lady Game Master Tessolaan here! I hope this message finds you well! ^_^

I was notified that you are needing some help with your ticket. I'm ever so sorry about the wait; some hunters just don't understand that bear season does not include druids in bear form! /facepalm. I have thoroughly read your ticket, I'd be happy to help out!

I've added 3 days of game time for you to get your heirlooms out of your mailbox. I see that you actually mailed them over to a character on a starter account (and starter accounts cannot use the mailbox) so I have sent them back to Cleeveage for you on your WoW1 account. Make sure to pull everything out of the mail on your new characters before your game time ends. The game time might take a few hours to be applied so if it doesn't work right away, just keep checking back every so often! <3

I hope this pleases you! *Smiles* Should you ever need us in the future you know where to find us! <3 Warmest Regards, (o^.^)o

So he gave my starter account 3 days of free game time, will it revert to a starter account or did he just fuck my starter account?

so i tried to transfer pp2p hierlooms again this time it didn't work out so well.

heres what the gm said:

Hi there! *Waves* Lady Game Master Tessolaan here! I hope this message finds you well! ^_^

I was notified that you are needing some help with your ticket. I'm ever so sorry about the wait; some hunters just don't understand that bear season does not include druids in bear form! /facepalm. I have thoroughly read your ticket, I'd be happy to help out!

I've added 3 days of game time for you to get your heirlooms out of your mailbox. I see that you actually mailed them over to a character on a starter account (and starter accounts cannot use the mailbox) so I have sent them back to Cleeveage for you on your WoW1 account. Make sure to pull everything out of the mail on your new characters before your game time ends. The game time might take a few hours to be applied so if it doesn't work right away, just keep checking back every so often! <3

I hope this pleases you! *Smiles* Should you ever need us in the future you know where to find us! <3 Warmest Regards, (o^.^)o

So he gave my starter account 3 days of free game time, will it revert to a starter account or did he just fuck my starter account?
Revert to starter account? I don't think there's any going back. Uh- oes.

I've added 3 days of game time for you to get your heirlooms out of your mailbox. I see that you actually mailed them over to a character on a starter account (and starter accounts cannot use the mailbox) so I have sent them back to Cleeveage for you on your WoW1 account.

Not sure how your accounts are set up, but it looks like 'she' has given you game time on your p2p account (Cleeveage on your WoW1?) to clear your mailbox.

Dude just stop with the GM stuff. Just play f2p or not. simple

Here, here! Goohd show, old man!

I'm ever so sorry about the wait; some hunters just don't understand that bear season does not include druids in bear form!

Is it just me, or are GM jokes getting worse?

In GM live chat once somebody upgraded my starter edition. I calmly explained to him this is NOT what I wanted to have happen. It took some convincing but he eventually reverted the change, something which they do not like doing because "that's how things get lost" according to him.

Your situation is a little different, I'm not sure if you can come back from that - but that's the risk you take when you do the GM trickery.

If your account is in jeopardy of being a $ reliant account, then just put in another gm ticket and you should be fine.

Make sure to pull everything out of the mail on your new characters before your game time ends.

I'm not sure why he advised that, because it's clearly not true,

i remember having a free week at the start of the year and had tons of mail left containing items from the previous gametime which was over a year before, nothing was deleted.

It's like when GM denied your request back in the days to get back your deleted characters and claimed it was not possible. Blizzard isn't deleting anything on wow, because they know it has value.

I'm not sure why he advised that, because it's clearly not true,

i remember having a free week at the start of the year and had tons of mail left containing items from the previous gametime which was over a year before, nothing was deleted.

It's like when GM denied your request back in the days to get back your deleted characters and claimed it was not possible. Blizzard isn't deleting anything on wow, because they know it has value.

Well it's strange then if they don't give back deleted characters if it has a value. If they doesnt delete anything (back in the days). I have requested some deleted characters before the new delete restoration (a long time ago). And they couldnt help me because it was deleted from the database, they said.
Can't get it why would they lie about it if the character has a value for me. And tell me that they can't do anything about it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread