I will be playing this feral. Don't Complain. Thanks in advance

LOL!!!!

And this kid was trying to discuss balance in the 39 bracket

I told you guys to dismiss everything he says!!
:cool::eek:;):):rolleyes::p

disclaimer:this is just my opinion guys xD xD xD xD I'm free to have an opinion xD xD xD

You are allowed to have your own opinion :)

Well said :D I have been nothing but positive, and I have gotten nothing but shit. Please think before you post hate in a negative manner :p

From the outset you would have an idea of what the reaction to this move would be though. You've by yourself come to the conclusion that feral is 'OK' with certain gear restrictions. The diplomatic and generally more considerate move would have been to put it to a vote or ask people for feedback. Instead, you've been variously passive aggressive, sarcastic, and condescending. As was previously mentioned, this is an issue of principle and its effects the community. It can be a free for all of people just arbitrarily deciding which restrictions apply to them if this is going to be a long term deal.

From the outset you would have an idea of what the reaction to this move would be though. You've by yourself come to the conclusion that feral is 'OK' with certain gear restrictions. The diplomatic and generally more considerate move would have been to put it to a vote or ask people for feedback. Instead, you've been variously passive aggressive, sarcastic, and condescending. As was previously mentioned, this is an issue of principle and its effects the community. It can be a free for all of people just arbitrarily deciding which restrictions apply to them if this is going to be a long term deal.
This right here sums it up perfectly. I will continue shitting on this little fellah until he gets the picture.

Already spoke to laurenti, he wont be playing feral. If he does he will get 3 warnings before being kicked from tc and being kick in games. he knows fully well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already spoke to laurenti, he wont be playing feral. If he does he will get 3 warnings before being kicked from tc and being kick in games. he knows fully well.
What do you mean 3 warnings? One and done. He isn't a toddler, but an adult capable of understanding pre-established expectations and the consequences for not meeting them.

What do you mean 3 warnings? One and done. He isn't a toddler, but an adult capable of understanding pre-established expectations and the consequences for not meeting them.

I took it as, "He will be asked 3 times at the beginning of the game and be kicked out if he doesn't comply." Have to repeat ourselves to get our point across to some people. Can't fault them for their gene flaws.

Wait is this actually happening rofl? I actually can't stop laughing after reading the very first post, please never let this thread go away.

It seems speaking to him didn't do much.
I never told anyone that I would not play feral... I told living that I would think about it. I played 3 games on it, it was very fun and viable, and yet at the same time was not very OP. I think gimped feral has a great potential in this bracket, and I will continue to experiment with it.

Edit: bump for 2 games hipe

I'm off feral, but I will probably que it some time. It was very balanced, and was a lot of fun to play. I am on a fire mage for now, ggs to all, had a great time!

The decision was made by people with more experience and authority in the bracket.
If you queue up as feral you will be vote kicked from games, you will forfeit your ability to play in the TC and you will be kicked from JCM.

This is your warning.

Users who are viewing this thread