I think I'm finally fed up with this bracket. I ragequit. [QQ Thread]

If you want to see a GM get off their ass and act promptly, all you have to do is post completely justifiable criticism of Blizzard on their forums.

You get a Satchel for every Random Dungeon, not just 1/day but that wasn';t of course the point.

As for fixed: nope, people can in all probabilty keep the items

http://eu.battle.net...opic/3129363872 (locked by the powers-that-be)

Note that apparently the 'serious action' was the Paragon et al. LFR exploit retribution, not the Satchel exploit. Not suprised they locked the Thread, as knowing the original poster he'd give them a civil ear-full as it's obvious prime-a bullshit they don't do jack against this.

Honest Abe fishes for God knows how long, gets Fishing Boots, wakes up one day to find his Boots don't work no more.

Ernie Exploit pulls every trick from the book to do stuff everybody understands isn't supposed to happen, and can freely use gear gained that way.

Glad I don't pay for this shit.
HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BEING GRANDFATHERED!?!?

EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T EXPLOIT JUST GOT SHAT ON

THANKS BLIZZ, GREAT FOR THE COMMUNITY! GG.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE BEING GRANDFATHERED!?!?

EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T EXPLOIT JUST GOT SHAT ON

THANKS BLIZZ, GREAT FOR THE COMMUNITY! GG.

So far it certainly seems that way, though perhaps bringing it to attention of Blizzard US/WoWInsider etc. might help as it seems Blizz EU is trying to sweep this under the virtual carpet (the Thread on this on the high-traffic Gneeral Forum has already been deleted for example).

WoWInsider's Mathew McCurley

mat@wowinsider.com

had a post about Twinkinfo's raffle http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/12/12/twink-info-giving-away-gifts-for-winter-veil/ so perhaps he's the guy to turn to (does require to use one's own name, though, and I'm something of a privacy-nut myself).

me too, /quit

Play swtor and have fun even if you're "losing". You can even tank pvp
<

funwhenlosing.jpg

I mocked huttball before I played it, but its actually really fun. LOS mechanics actually work, even those posts at the fire pit in the top right corner break LOS.

Play swtor and have fun even if you're "losing". You can even tank pvp
<

I mocked huttball before I played it, but its actually really fun. LOS mechanics actually work, even those posts at the fire pit in the top right corner break LOS.

Been pretty much on the fence about SWTOR myself (basically I only play SW RPG's that at least give you the option to play a Rodian Bounty Hunter, Jawa or creepy - ""Dark ritual!" - Ewok). But what I hear regarding levelling/the real meat of a RPG - Class Quests, roaming Elites, the option to do challenging Quests, exploring, Companions iso 'teammates' you'd want to nail to the ceiling - is pretty attractive, and personally I'd love it if a developer had the guts to avoid WoW-type end game and go for horizontal expansion instead (and thereby avoiding one of the pitfalls Bartle mentioned http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/2157/soapbox_why_virtual_worlds_are_.php ).

My only concern is that SWTOR will attract the WoW crowd, the same kind of getthoing wil happen, and the nerfbat will be used on all the attractive features I mentioned (as has happened with eg LotRO before).

And grinding out the perfect mog set for my toons is keeping me busy for the moment,

I'm confused, in my opinion, there are 3 reasons to play a twink: you like the faster paced action, you enjoy not being obsolete after 6 months of inactivity, or you are trying to be OP. Personally, I'm playing this bracket for all 3 reasons. I have never heard of someone playing a twink bracket for its balance, most people play twink brackets BECAUSE of the imbalance. Play a cookie cutter specc at 85 for better balance. If this bracket's hunters are bugging you, then role a hunter and show em how its done. yes there is a low skillcap, but that doesn't mean you still cant take it to the next level
<

It sounds to me like OP needs to take a break for a bit (lol, they always come back <3)

im starting to think that all this bracket is good for is arena with the handful of good ap players.

other than that it's only slightly better than 19s in terms of playability.

im starting to think that all this bracket is good for is arena with the handful of good ap players.

the horde side is starting to get more balanced, as you can see

WoWScrnShot_010112_184454.jpg

You take cheap shots like that when you're grouping as a Hunter with 2 paladins, Umpteenth.. LOLHORDE'SBALANCINGLOL /rollsface But what do you expect from a no name hunter... /CLEAVESAUCE

Also, @IAT; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In before "WORLD FIRST 20 TO BE AN ELITIST DOUCHEBAG AND QUIT LIKE A LITTLE *****" iaccidentallytwink thread. I'm literally embarrassed for you.

Funny because 1) you're in an AP PuG, obviously you're not going to have 6 hunters (althought you have done that before)) and 2) you probably still raped that game. On Horde, we don't get 6 hunter PuGs that much and if we do we still lose. On Alliance we win with 6 hunters because all the hunters have 140+ HP.

Note everything I wrote is usually. Of course there are exceptions.

Anyone who disagrees just doesn't play Horde. Everyone on AP that goes Alliance and then comes Horde always complains about the queue time on Alliance but keeps playing Alliance because of how shitty Horde PuGs are.

Funny because 1) you're in an AP PuG, obviously you're not going to have 6 hunters (althought you have done that before)) and 2) you probably still raped that game. On Horde, we don't get 6 hunter PuGs that much and if we do we still lose. On Alliance we win with 6 hunters because all the hunters have 140+ HP.

Note everything I wrote is usually. Of course there are exceptions.

Anyone who disagrees just doesn't play Horde. Everyone on AP that goes Alliance and then comes Horde always complains about the queue time on Alliance but keeps playing Alliance because of how shitty Horde PuGs are.

no we lost, but considering one of the players left and got a 24 disc priest that likes to /target me.

You take cheap shots like that when you're grouping as a Hunter with 2 paladins, Umpteenth.. LOLHORDE'SBALANCINGLOL /rollsface But what do you expect from a no name hunter... /CLEAVESAUCE

In before "WORLD FIRST 20 TO BE AN ELITIST DOUCHEBAG AND QUIT LIKE A LITTLE *****" iaccidentallytwink thread. I'm literally embarrassed for you.

this is probally close to the most dumbest post on twink info i have ever seen.

me a no name huntor? trolol

Damn you've got to be the angriest person on this entire site.

You should get checked for rabies or something.

i only log on for arenas anymore

everyone is just so goddamn bad it's pointless to do anything else

Users who are viewing this thread