I think I'm finally fed up with this bracket. I ragequit. [QQ Thread]

1) I don't know how you can justify this other then you got mad and want to roll a 24 to roll the asshats that made you mad (which is fine, I went through that phase too).

2) How are you not paying for your account at all?

1) I don't know how you can justify this other then you got mad and want to roll a 24 to roll the asshats that made you mad (which is fine, I went through that phase too).

2) How are you not paying for your account at all?
1. I don't justify it. I was originally making a 24 hunter stacking Agi to make people QQ to Blizz about 24s. Then I decided I would stick to FCing and rolling other 24s.

2. RaF bonuses and SoRs, and my friend offered to pay for a month too.

Good luck man. I kinda did the same when i got bored of the unbalance in pvp and started doing a few things on my main accounts also due to irl friends. But i'm kinda seeing it as a break and return later. Good luck and have fun
<

In all honesty...i think it might be better to atleast p2p in a different bracket? I mean even if you are doing it in 20-24 out of anger, wont you enjoy p2p benefits better at endgame and all where feral druids dont rely on spamming the Mangle button?

In all honesty...i think it might be better to atleast p2p in a different bracket? I mean even if you are doing it in 20-24 out of anger, wont you enjoy p2p benefits better at endgame and all where feral druids dont rely on spamming the Mangle button?
uh. Yeah, that's why my 24 is just a side project...

Honestly i cant still get the point of playing ftp when you have a payed account... If you pay for that time, why wasting it?

And. When you join a ftp community/playstyle and you know what this will mean (unbalance, limited contents, few spells, golds etc), why raging about it?

Also. Even in ptp world unbalance and trollers are the order af the day.

Rogues are op? Be sure the people reroll rogues to own other toons.

Players hate to see lvl 10 white/blanked geared in wsg? Be sure some stupid moron join the bg just to be whispered with anger and then smile.

AP got his ftp premades? Be sure that a 24 twink guild will spawn very fast (and im pretty sure half of these 24s are also ftps).

People enjoy ruins the game and you cant do anythink about it. Problem isnt the fpting, problem is the idiots around this game.

Anyway, IAT good luck and i hope you have more fun in the future!

Honestly i cant still get the point of playing ftp when you have a payed account... If you pay for that time, why wasting it?

And. When you join a ftp community/playstyle and you know what this will mean (unbalance, limited contents, few spells, golds etc), why raging about it?

Also. Even in ptp world unbalance and trollers are the order af the day.

Rogues are op? Be sure the people reroll rogues to own other toons.

Players hate to see lvl 10 white/blanked geared in wsg? Be sure some stupid moron join the bg just to be whispered with anger and then smile.

AP got his ftp premades? Be sure that a 24 twink guild will spawn very fast (and im pretty sure half of these 24s are also ftps).

People enjoy ruins the game and you cant do anythink about it. Problem isnt the fpting, problem is the idiots around this game.

Anyway, IAT good luck and i hope you have more fun in the future!

Wat?

So...I guess we'll never know wether a Starter can hit 21. Meh.

Seriously though, good luck on your endevours, but like Mysticum said: the game is borked at basically every bracket, and shithats will be found everywhere.

Look at it this way, EU-side we have toons like this http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Vanillamilk/simple running about, (makes eg Fishing up two LFH's on my F2P Hordies worth every bit of effort. Oh wait) so one can run, but not hide from the pit that is WoW.

So he got dungeon carried and qualified for the runner's daily dungeon bonus satchel? How is that possible for P2P but not F2P?

Edit: Found that it was EU only and it was fixed.

Bob

Don't quit - take a break and come back. This should be fun not rage-inducing.

Have enjoyed your posts and healing you in bgs. I understand man, pugging horde is horendous. And the amount of 600 health players lately is astounding. When you play 24 they'll bitch at you for not carrying the team to success. Good luck!

So he got dungeon carried and qualified for the runner's daily dungeon bonus satchel? How is that possible for P2P but not F2P?

Edit: Found that it was EU only and it was fixed.

Bob

You get a Satchel for every Random Dungeon, not just 1/day but that wasn';t of course the point.

As for fixed: nope, people can in all probabilty keep the items

http://eu.battle.net...opic/3129363872 (locked by the powers-that-be)

Serious action has been taken in response to recent similar exploits, and those affected would no doubt disagree with the idea that exploitation is low/no risk. In this particular case, however, the removal of the items is unlikely to happen.

Note that apparently the 'serious action' was the Paragon et al. LFR exploit retribution, not the Satchel exploit. Not suprised they locked the Thread, as knowing the original poster he'd give them a civil ear-full as it's obvious prime-a bullshit they don't do jack against this.

Honest Abe fishes for God knows how long, gets Fishing Boots, wakes up one day to find his Boots don't work no more.

Ernie Exploit pulls every trick from the book to do stuff everybody understands isn't supposed to happen, and can freely use gear gained that way.

Glad I don't pay for this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread