I think I'm finally fed up with this bracket. I ragequit. [QQ Thread]

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
Okay. I'm done with the glaring imbalance of the bracket, getting globaled by Hunters and Rogues from all sides, and the general unplayability of any class that isn't stupidly OP. This bracket has gone full retard with everyone that can't afford 50 cents a day rolling 600HP F2Ps trying to run the flag, and among other retards 318 HP Rogues coming in with Rez Sickness stealthing mid all day. And on top of that we have 24s that click, keyboard turn, and pretend to be an asset to the team but get rolled by the opposing 20 Warrior. I almost want to play Endgame after experiencing all this. GG.

Not to mention over 300 runs and no RoP on my hunter. Thanks Blizz.

The whole "FREE" novelty wore off, and considering I plan on keeping my main acc renewed for quite a while to do 70s I'm signing off. My GF doesn't even get on her 20 anymore anyway. If I wasn't getting game time free I wouldn't be playing WoW at all, so no, Blizzard did not get me to resub via F2P.

Too bad, my Shaman is 100 Honor away from his BoA mace.

My blog is down until further notice. I'd give away my account but unfortunately it's attached to my main. Sorry.

PvP video cancelled, despite having tons of cool footage by this point. I really have no motivation to finish editing it and recording the remaining shitfest that has become F2P.

Next time you see me in the bracket will be on this guy in a few weeks, and I'll be capping your flags. He's not setting foot into the bracket until he's 100% geared, however. If you see him killing 20s I'm having a REALLY bad day. Like "No sex in weeks" bad day, or "Got stabbed in the face" bad day.

Greets to both Shifts, Shau, Earl, Kincaide, Aty, Medanx, Mialu, Decem, Sabe, Deadvulcano, Champion of the United Keyboards (COTUS) and a few others. Kale you never let me Thunderstorm you off LM, DIAF. And the community in general, thanks to those who weren't complete douches (not that I wasn't one myself at times).

Good luck anyone still doing this.

glhf

I've been mostly done as well, just a few more ends to tie up.

=( Why does it have to be Alliance? =/
Because +12 Stamina and 2 min Trinket.

I'm considering going Gnome and then Belf for GDR and 6/7 belt, then switching back to Human.

"Got stabbed in the face" bad day.

That's a bad day
<

Later mates I enjoyed encouraging all your crazy plots
<
maybe I'll see you in a pug one day!

its okay you're honestly a terrible player. i look forward to embarrassing you on your new hunter.

p.s. i'm also much better looking than you.

its okay you're honestly a terrible player. i look forward to embarrassing you on your new hunter.

p.s. i'm also much better looking than you.
hoo r u badd-E

If it makes you feel any better, I have been kocked off LM a few times, but the fall is so slow I have plenty of time to bubble before I land. I've also been knocked into the flag moving me a very short distance. Can't you put 40 armor on those legs?

If it makes you feel any better, I have been kocked off LM a few times, but the fall is so slow I have plenty of time to bubble before I land. I've also been knocked into the flag moving me a very short distance. Can't you put 40 armor on those legs?
Nah, can't. Only 32.

I wanted to put a video of me Thunderstorming you off LM to your death as one of the main highlights in my video
<

Too bad.

Ah, must be grandfathered then. I have 40 on a few of my 19s. Been a while since I've played my paid account seriously though.

Too bad
<
Don't be mad when I sheep you at your Hunter and run <3
I wouldn't go after you anyways <3

unless you have the flag

tl;dr:

im tired of the imbalanced and retardeded bracket

im rolling a 24 hunter

???????????????????????????

Im also moving to 24 after some time in F2P. Actually I wasn't that bored until they lifted exp-OFF from trials, so I couldn't play in the 19 bracket anymore.

Im quite reluctant to support WoW so it has crossed my mind to keep making even more accts. Battlechest is only 10 bucks now so I could get it and have technically 30 free to play days in 60 days, 10 of wich are pure faceroll on my level 80 mastery-stacked DK toon and soon to be mastery-stacked arcane toon in the leveling bracket.

tl;dr:

im tired of the imbalanced and retardeded bracket

im rolling a 24 hunter

???????????????????????????

qft, this is dumber than the 24 guilds in this bracket who say they roll 24 for "competition". if you're going to pay for this game (lol), why would you play in the 20-24 bracket?

i mean no offense but this is like embarrassingly stupid. actually, i don't really care if you're offended. if you don't want to play in this bracket, then don't play in it. i can't believe i'm even replying to this thread to give you the attention that you apparently desperately crave

qft, this is dumber than the 24 guilds in this bracket who say they roll 24 for "competition". if you're going to pay for this game (lol), why would you play in the 20-24 bracket?

i mean no offense but this is like embarrassingly stupid. actually, i don't really care if you're offended. if you don't want to play in this bracket, then don't play in it. i can't believe i'm even replying to this thread to give you the attention that you apparently desperately crave
I already explained why Cotus, l2read.

Users who are viewing this thread