EU+US I Think I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for what you have done for the community, Blackout. I'm amazed at what you have accomplished for the EU community. It's sad that someone had to report you of all people, the guy who would give his soul for the bracket. It's a damn shame.

There's always gonna be haters/snakes. That isn't a 19s problem. That's a people problem. It would be nice to assume that when you're part of a community you would be among friends or at the very least among people that wont fuck you over for their own petty amusement, but that's just never going to happen.

Most of the people wont be cunts, but there's always scum or people that become scum that you once considered as friends. Only thing you can do about it is limit your exposure. You have to protect yourself and you cant be freely giving away ammunition. In other words when you're streaming you should never incriminate yourself on anything that you still can get fucked with.

It seems to be an era when people share far too much information for no good reason. I know far too many other peoples secrets/crimes. Most i've forgotten and rest are always gonna be safe, but almost none of them i needed to know.

You are the kind of person the world needs less of. You asked for something then when you get it you complain.

Also the entire ducking video is going over the situation
is it really that hard to give a timestamp?

Just go to 5 min's if you want to skip the shit, i couldnt care about him walking through org just like the people above i assume.

You know what, before watching the stream i had no respect, no thoughts on how fucking amazing Blackout is, he's revived the fucking bracket, he's the real hero of the twinks rly, i have some mad fucking respect for this lad and dude... You're a mad-man, keep up the fucking amazing shit mate.

Sure I can understand this clean up but I also like to have my question answered by @Blackout about how he got his thralls, was he actually on the isle with his locked 19 and taken the quest from quest givers or was it through gm's? This makes a big difference in this case :p

I urge everyone to watch the VOD for a hillarious time, it is similiar to the notorius Swifty ban video, music is great and the quotes are out of this world.

"I can hate all of you guys because IT COULD BE one of you guys who reported my satchel gear"

Gr8 Banter and f uck all the removals, next time conq u can approach me and ask If you can remove my post but don't bother doing it when I did not say anything offensive what so ever, OP can't just request posts to be removed, if that was the case then any mong could make a thread and request "clean up" of certain comments and create a fictional thread.

Having clean ups based on "OPs request" will lead to nothing other than betraying the community at large with fake storylines. You literaly removed a bunch of LEGITIMATE posts for no reason.

I urge everyone to watch the VOD for a hillarious time, it is similiar to the notorius Swifty ban video, music is great and the quotes are out of this world.

"I can hate all of you guys because IT COULD BE one of you guys who reported my satchel gear"

Gr8 Banter and f uck all the removals, next time conq u can approach me and ask If you can remove my post but don't bother doing it when I did not say anything offensive what so ever, OP can't just request posts to be removed, if that was the case then any mong could make a thread and request "clean up" of certain comments and create a fictional thread.
i got approached, i approached no-one. This thread was made literally for awareness purposes and not to discuss intricate things/opinions. Sorry.

This was a 5 page thread, sure maybe one or two posts somehow went offtopic or was pure slander but I know for a fact my post was nothing of the sort and many other posts that got removed broke no code of conduct.

This was a 5 page thread, sure maybe one or two posts somehow went offtopic or was pure slander but I know for a fact my post was nothing of the sort and many other posts that got removed broke no code of conduct.
i didn't choose what stayed and what went, i was asked if i'd like it cleaned up, lock, or removed. i requested the cleanup. Again sorry if it effected you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread