EU+US I Think I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

Greatest of all Time
I am very very very angry about some things that have happened when i've logged on today.

I am not going to specify what just yet, but if i don't get this fixed i'm done with this bracket and it's people as i'm not sure who - but someone in this bracket has screwed me over massively.

Maybe i wont care as much when i calm down, but as it stands right now i'll be hanging up my gloves if things don't get fixed. Maybe i'll do a BG every now and then, but that's all you'll see of me.

two twinks quitting this month smh

Blackout alone is the whole reason you can actively play your beloved 19 tink this moment, so i wouldn't be too happy with this thread.

I am very very very angry about some things that have happened when i've logged on today.

I am not going to specify what just yet, but if i don't get this fixed i'm done with this bracket and it's people as i'm not sure who - but someone in this bracket has screwed me over massively.

Maybe i wont care as much when i calm down, but as it stands right now i'll be hanging up my gloves if things don't get fixed. Maybe i'll do a BG every now and then, but that's all you'll see of me.

Don't let the actions of a single prick jeopardize the entire work of a couple of months you've been doing recently, and have done so throughout twinking history.

People are assholes, always will be. Never trust anyone 100%

Pretty sad state of affairs if you can't trust anyone.
I have literally put my life in the hands of others. Some people do it on a daily basis. If that isn't what trust someone would call trust I don't know what would else define it better.

Pretty sad state of affairs if you can't trust anyone.
I have literally put my life in the hands of others. Some people do it on a daily basis. If that isn't what trust someone would call trust I don't know what would else define it better.
Reality is harsh. Trust is something all have, to a certain extend.

What you have done for the bracket has been incredible, I hope you won't let one knob head get under your skin but if so I'm sure I'm not alone in thanking you for your effort and all the entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread